Does this happen to anyone else?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 19 - 3PM
knighty2035
knighty2035's picture

Does this happen to anyone else?

I find that now I know about NPD, and know that my h is a malignant Narc I feel myself started to get physically nauseated when listinging to him tell his daily "stories". I mean, I see it so clearly now. I could never understand why I was so absolutely BORED to tears listening to him, but now that I know what they are doing is telling their theatrical "stories", I see it so clearly now. I mean he could literally be writing a book in which he is the smartest hero in the room at every opportunity. He is smarter than his bosses, the youngest looking 46 year old in the room, the most fit, the one that has the best and healthiest eating habits, everyone else it jealous of his truck because it decked out so cool looking, his Mustang is better than the regular ones because he put new rims, a fin, a bra and the BEST after market stereo system. It's freaking nauseating! I can barely listen anymore with a " uh huh" "oh yea" " right"... and I notice that he's noticing my complete disinterest in him and his stories. Has anyone else had the experience of being nauseated after you finally found out what they are doing (being the center of the univers) and how they are doing it (telling boringly long stories that always end in some way that makes them somehow the best in the room or situation)?

Mar 21 - 8AM
kocrazy
kocrazy's picture

Totally with you on this!

Mar 21 - 9AM (Reply to #13)
knighty2035
knighty2035's picture

You said it perfectly

Mar 19 - 4PM
lmac70
lmac70's picture

YES YES and YES