becoming weak

becoming weak

Im worrying more and more about him everyday.

For those who read my earlier posts, he sent me a VM saying he was f'ed up and needed to speak to me. I didnt get back and neither did he.

Okay so I tried calling from another number and his phone was off, but now it's on and he hasnt got back.

I know I know, its none of my business.. Im just so worried.

I guess I just needed to say that. I know I shouldn't, but reality is I worried.. argh ..

:(

Used's picture

AS HE HASENT PHONED SINCE HE

AS HE HASENT PHONED SINCE HE IS WITH NEW/ OLD SUPPLY, OR WATCHING TV, XBOX, ANYTHING TO TAKE HIS MIND OF WHAT A USELESS HUMAN BEIGN HE IS.....PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS USEING BASTARD...

midnight7's picture

Manipulation pure and simple

N manipulation pure and simple - nothing more.
NC = sanity and peace.

Sosad4you's picture

Classic tactic

Mine use to say crap like that many times and I'd fall for it . Don't worry it's a game, he just needs his "narc- supply" ... As everyone says " Don't feed the beast!"

anquilla's picture

I decided to post, instead of

I decided to post, instead of call him and make myself wonder...

This is just a really long tunnel.

florence's picture

Stay Strong

Ignore ignore ignore. Fuck him (not literally) - does he give a toss about you or how you're feeling? No, of course not. What a shit.

Furious flo x

anquilla's picture

I wish I was as ruthless as

I wish I was as ruthless as him. I'm not, even after everything that has been said and done, I'm still stuck. It's so hard.

lmac70's picture

so sorry you have having such a hard time

So sorry you are having such a hard time.

The thing that helps me the most is to put my headphones on, listen to my favorite music and WALK (really darn fast) for an hour. It really helps me clear my head and breathe.

They learn our weaknesses and use them against us. He knows this is making you crazy with worry. And that is what he wants. Why do we want to be with people who hurt us - who actually want to hurt us.

I've been married to my NH for 14 years and I still haven't figured it out. But I have figured out that I will never be the person I want to be with him.