Romeo's Bleeding

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 27 - 11AM
jillybean
jillybean's picture

Romeo's Bleeding

Not sure if anyone has read or posted this amazing Article/pre book by Roger Melton but read it again if you have!!!!

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/149774-Romeo-s-Bleeding-When-Mr-Right-...

Feb 27 - 2PM
peachesn
peachesn's picture

Jillybean, Thanks so much

Jillybean, Thanks so much for posting this! Every now and then I feel like I'm the nutter but then I read articles like this and think, "OK, so I'm not the one with issues!" At times I really need that validation :) Blessings xx
Feb 27 - 1PM
faith_
faith_'s picture

yes, jillybean, Since first

yes, jillybean, Since first coming across this writing, I've always felt Roger Melton knows what he's talking about in that article, and I totally related to so many parts of it...I remember the phrase "preaching sugar while practicing poison". I'll make a note to read again.
Feb 27 - 12PM
Run4it
Run4it's picture

Excellent

I had never seen this article. Some interesting things came to mind. I could write a book of examples on my N from this...
Feb 27 - 1PM (Reply to #6)
Run4it
Run4it's picture

Lightbulb!

I confused Pity with Love. Yuck...
Feb 27 - 12PM
Alissa
Alissa's picture

Thanks for posting, Jilly,

Thanks for posting, Jilly, great article!
Feb 27 - 12PM (Reply to #4)
Snowflake
Snowflake's picture

Jilly

This is a fantastic read.. Esp thought provoking was the sentence 'what part of me needs this man, so I can feel good about myself' Loved it, thanks x
Feb 27 - 12PM (Reply to #2)
Snowflake
Snowflake's picture

Jilly

I also like how it discussed listening to the pit of your stomach..its so true, I used to get sp excited about talking to him..yet the pit of my stomach was always anxious just before/and during any conversations x
Feb 27 - 1PM (Reply to #3)
faith_
faith_'s picture

ditto, Snowflake

ditto, Snowflake