dating men again rules

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 26 - 3PM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

dating men again rules

I feel I need to say this, because I discovered it too late. in normal relationships ( narcs and psychos aside) we women bring most of this confusion on ourselves by believing that men are complicated. They really arent. We all have shelves of self-help relationship books.
So for the next man who comes along...
heres the absolute rules for men.

If you feel unloved... youre right, he doesnt love you.

if you feel he doesnt treat you right... youre right, listen to your instinct. hes just not that into you. or hes a douche
leave before you get sucked in. you cannot change anyone.

If a man is really interested, he will show you, men are simple they will make a move, you shouldnt second guess them and chase them ever.

If your instinct thinks hes shady and unfaithful, he is ....dont wait to be degraded by finding out the gory details and listening to his bullshit and asshole excuses after you catch him out... too late youve lost perspective, youre too far in. too invested.

in a healthy relationship men should do the initial chasing and afterwards the calling mostly, even after youre engaged yes.

men who care, cant help it, they care and it shows!

I will never replace potential with reality again.

Feb 27 - 12PM
Alissa
Alissa's picture

This is a great what you

This is a great what you wrote, FNL!!!
Feb 27 - 11AM
spinning
spinning's picture

FNL, this is so

outstanding and it is THE TRUTH. PERIOD. It's only as complicated as we make it. They show us who they are just as we show them who we are, too. It works both ways. Bottom line, when someone cares about you, as you so eloquently and simply say, IT SHOWS. That's the simple truth! Sincerely, (not) spinning. AND LISTENING TO AND BELIEVING IN MY INSTINCTS AGAIN!

spinning

Feb 27 - 7AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Thank you FNL

Excellent advice. So important to look for these red flags before we get hooked. The biggest one is to trust our instincts. We have them for a reason and they do not lie. They are our protection from harm. Also, people will treat you as they have treated others and if there is drama in their past; be sure they were most likely at the helm. Great to hear from you and thank you for another insightful post. God bless, Goldie
Feb 27 - 6AM
freaked
freaked's picture

EX-cellent post

EXcellent post dear FNL. Pun on EX cos i wish i had seen this before goofing it with First Love, Second Chance. I just might have been able to salvage something online at least. :(
Feb 27 - 7AM (Reply to #4)
Snowflake
Snowflake's picture

Love this post

And yes..men are simple, if they view you as a special prize they will treat you that way x
Feb 26 - 6PM
marisha
marisha's picture

Great post, simple and so

Great post, simple and so true. thank you
Feb 26 - 5PM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Nicely said. Thank you for

Nicely said. Thank you for sharing!