Good by McBride!!!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 24 - 9AM
sista
sista's picture

Good by McBride!!!

I'm not sure if at 20 days NC it's too soon for the good bye letter but I really do feel that it's time to let it out!! Today is the 3 month aniversary of the day you hurt me and screwed my head and heart around for the last time. The day you left was the first day of the rest of my new life!! Was it easy, heck no did it hurt absolutely, was it worth it you bet!!! You were such a sweet person to my nieve old self, said all the right things acted the part oh man you should be up for an oscar!!! but time as time only can revealed the true narsisitic bastard you really are!! Just like your father and your brother you tried to control my every move!! The only one who understood it was your mother who has for some unearthly reason put up with your fathers bullshit her entire married life!! Well i hope one day she too wakes up and sees how fing messed up you men in the McBride clan really are!!! Today I am a new woman!! i have moments yes moments of regret that I didn't see who you really were sooner, but as with anything in life I tend to learn the most enriching and life changing lessons the hard way!! You will be the big elf for as long as Ho Ho lets you a great career choice!!! you will be nestled in your bed in your mommy's house lmao until your next victim is sucked in by those lying bullshitting blue eyes!!(oh that would piss off your father to hear me say its your mothers house)As for me my career will continue to blossom ha ha, and my circle of friends will continue to grow and be inclusive of all races you racist bastard!! I will live for me and love for me and enjoy my family and my life free from you and your egotistical self absorbed nasisistic way of loving someone!! I will grow in my relationship with god and he will be the lover of my soul and he will forgive me for my harsh words today because he understands me and knows the pain you caused me!! And becasue of Him I will choose to forgive you and leave you to him becasue he will deal with the stone that sits in your chest that you call your heart!!! Good bye McBride!! I'll see you in the spring only becasue I have too, but know this you have no strong hold over me and you never will!!! Yahooooooooo!!!

Jan 24 - 10AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

I am sure that felt good for

I am sure that felt good for you to write! Keep on keeping on! Your doing great!
Jan 24 - 11AM (Reply to #2)
sista
sista's picture

You Know It!!

It felt awesome!! and thanks to you and this amazing group of people I now can rejoice in the freedom of being Narc free!!!! I'm not unrealistic and i know there will be struggles ahead but all of you here make it easier to get through those tough moments!! I don't know any of you but I can honestly say i love you all for the courage you have shown me and for being so real and laying it all out there!! God Bless us evreyone!!!