I am so over you! My good bye letter

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 30 - 8PM
needing2know
needing2know's picture

I am so over you! My good bye letter

You,
I just don’t want you to think you and I were perfect. I loved you so much and it hurts I’m learning to live with it. I’m not playing your games anymore you put me down and you didn't care. Now that I think I don't believe a word of the “I love you. So I’m throwing away all our stuff and I’m finally letting go and I’m not going to be upset anymore because you don’t deserve to be cared about that much I should have listened when everyone told me I could do better, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and now I’m giving you a great big middle finger. Here is the funniest thing though I will cause you pain everyday ,I hope when you see me happy it reminds you of what it was like when I was with you and I hope it kills you inside just to know that you can’t hurt me anymore and that I am happier without you. Even better I’ll be nice to you because guess what!? You don't Phase me anymore. You are a lying manipulative arrogant asshole, you will never find anyone who will put up with all your BS and do for you the things I did. You were right, I AM THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU! You will never find someone that will let you get away with the shit I let you get away with. The older you get the worse you get, calling you a Grumpy Ass Old Man was said for a reason. I will be happy and I will find someone who will truly love me for me, why? because I AM WORTH IT! I look back now and wonder why the hell I loved you so much, but as I have learned it really wasn't you , it was the person you pretended to be, if only that was really the real you. When someone asked me what I loved about you, I couldn't answer them, because I really didn't love anything about you, I think I just loved the thought of you. My children and parents and brothers and your own kids warned me about you, but I didn't listen, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I told you when you left that I learned alot from you, you have NO IDEA HOW MUCH! I know I will never let another man like you come into my life and turn it upside down. If I ever hear from you again , It will be too soon! My friends and family love me for who I am, and guess what I love myself too, I got myself back you did not win this one! I am strong and no man will ever put me under, like my ex husband asked you," do you have any idea who your fucking with" they really wanted to know if you knew how strong I am. But I bet you do now don't you? I DIDN'T COME AFTER YOU, JUST LIKE YOU NEVER CAME AFTER ME! I hear from your own daughter how mean you ave gotten since you did away with me and how you just do not get along with anyone anymore , I am just SO THANKFUL I am not around to see that , I am no longer your target, but I do feel for your kids, they are just like you in so many ways, and it is sad that those young kids will have a miserable life like you. I would never want to live my life being so empty on the inside and have to keep up with everyone's persona to make myself look happy. I am happy and I don't have to fake a thing!

Dec 30 - 11PM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Great post! Keep up the

Great post! Keep up the greet work wit NC!
Dec 30 - 10PM
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

No you dont

Only he has to fake....fake that he is perfect....fake that he is happy....fake that he a human with emotions because we all know they have none......unless they think it will serve a purpose of winning us over