Goodbye Mr fantacy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 16 - 6AM
matahari
matahari's picture

Goodbye Mr fantacy

You sent me an email yesterday asking me to sell up what little i had left so that you could have a cut...so predictably. Have we not been here so many many times before...all you want is my money.
Since you ended our 'marriage' so abruptly....it is no longer all about you.
I will get back to you in the new year if I feel like it.
I want to enjoy my xmas and newyear without having to think about what you want.(as per normal)
Go back to your playground and bully some other kid.
This Gal has wised up and put her boxing gloves on.
So if you do not want a bloody nose I suggest you
FUCK OFF

Dec 16 - 7AM
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

You go girl

You go girl, tell him like it is, do not allow him to dictate to you any longer his wants and needs...this time is about you and what you need to get past all the pain and crap that he put you thru.....hold your head up....enjoy your holidays and to hell with him.
Dec 17 - 4AM (Reply to #2)
matahari
matahari's picture

Thanks whskywmn5

Yeah! Yeah!This is the first xmas im going to enjoy in a long time. Im sure his ugly head will creep into my mind but i have to squash it!xx
Dec 17 - 6AM (Reply to #3)
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

Thats very true

I imagine for most of us they will creep into our subconcience somewhere over the course of the holidays....but blink take a deep breathe and say I wont allow you to every ruin another Christmas for me....then smile take a step forward and relish the fact that this Christmas we are on the way to total Narc freedom.....we maybe at different stages of our recovery but we are all working on making that a reality.