mom2mc's story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 8 - 2PM
mom2mc
mom2mc's picture

mom2mc's story

my marriage

I am still currently in my marriage but am realizing that it is for sure a fact a narcissistc/abusive relationship. I met my husband 9 years ago, he is 8 years older then me. I was 18 at the time and a virgin. Jud wooed me, made my first time special etc. Now that i look back I came to know that he said I love to soon because he knew he could get me to have sex with him. In the past 9 years we have had two kids..3 and 6 now. We are currently going to marriage counseling but it is def an eye opener. He has been very dishonest with esp about women. About 7 years ago he had posted a craigslist ad in the attempt to have an affiar.He has also lied and hid about talking to certain women. I am realizing that I am not the same person I used to be...he has completely beat me down. It is always about him...always. I ask him to be more affectionate but he says its to much pressure and to stop bugging him. What do I do"

Dec 8 - 9PM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

I agree with Hunter. Check

I agree with Hunter. Check with your therapist, he/she will know. Probably knows already if you have been a few times now. Read as much as you can on the disorder. Educating yourself gives you so much power. If he s not a narc, he still is unfaithful, untrustworthy, and appears to not be concerned with your happiness. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Dec 8 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome to Narcville.. If you

Welcome to Narcville.. If you are in counciling has your husband been diagnosed with NPD?? I would bring this up in your next session as you are suspicious of his personality.. See where it leads.. If he is a Narc it will help you see clearly and might guide you make the right decision about your future.. Hunter