The first part of my story is a poem I want to share with the Forum.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 1 - 7PM
KittyRising
KittyRising's picture

The first part of my story is a poem I want to share with the Forum.

I posted this on my Facebook and prior to blocking him? He demanded me to take it down. It did not matter that he put my personal possessions out on his dock on Christmas Eve (I had nowhere else to go), beat me on his boat, held me down by my hair spitting on my face, bit me on the face, kidnapped me whilst destroying my possessions. The thing he was worried about was "his reputation". That is the N's reality. Mess with their reality and you bring out someone that can't deal with their own reality re: themselves. N's believe the lies they tell themselves which is why they are so convincing to others. Free tonight!

Yup.

Here it is world (Getting It Out!):

The abused

live in a category called shame in a land called unbelievable.
As they attempt to save they are shorn.
As they attempt to forgive they cry.
They are forever violated in their minds.
The abused live in the land of the elephant in the room
along with those with cancer and veterans.
Attempting to live between two planes they are survivors
whether within the crisis or without.
The abused are asked "Why did you stay!" While they question "Why did I not leave?"
The abused are commanded to "BE QUIET!"
And although the marks leave their bodies their souls question quivering?
When can I love again?

"Judge not that you be not judged" by everyone who surrounds the abuser as the woman with the "A" on her chest is taken to the town square and stoned.

Better to remain silent?

And, the quivering voice in the heart says...

"I will love again."

Dec 2 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

It's Important you get

It's Important you get professional help.. Welcome to Narcville Hunter
Dec 2 - 8PM (Reply to #4)
KittyRising
KittyRising's picture

Yup.

Agreed. I can't get over this one. I have broken up with men my whole life...well. Not thousands but you know what I mean! This one? I can't get him out of my head. And, I am still having nightmares. He destroyed my self esteem. I have a counseling session on the 7th. Thanks for sharing. Narcville. Yup. Rocked my world (negative).
Dec 1 - 10PM
peaches
peaches's picture

I'm sorry you went through

I'm sorry you went through that horrible experience. What are you doing to keep yourself safe now? I hope you find what you need continue to heal and find love and light. I am free tonight as well!Thanks for sharing.
Dec 1 - 9PM
ReclaimingPower
ReclaimingPower's picture

Wow, that is powerful. I can

Wow, that is powerful. I can feel your pain alongside your healing, strength and hope. Heartfelt and beautiful. (((hugs)))