Bluebunny's Story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 23 - 6PM
Bluebunny
Bluebunny's picture

Bluebunny's Story

My head is still spinning

I'm sorry if this is long, I'm just trying to hopfully gain some insight on the past 3 years with my best friend and worst enemy.
The first year was amazing. He was attentive, kind, loving, there for me day and night and made me feel like a beautiful princess. We had so many great time together...I was in love and supposedly, so was he.
The last 2 years, not so great. He started being distant, mean, having full on mental break down crying fits accusing me of loving to hurt him and telling me he was not good for me, I deserved better than him ect...if I expressed anger over something he did. He started cheating and claiming these girls were "just friends". He would punish me with silent treatments. I started apologizing to him for my reaction to horrible things he had done!
Our sex life became just strange. He would always tell me how beautiful I am and he never lost his physical attraction to me. He always initiated sex, but would apologize profusely for it and get distant for days after and would sleep on the couch for no reason. It was like my touch felt like battery acid during that time.
He was always apologizing for not being good enough for me one minute and treating me like I was a inconvenience the next, would go days without talking to me.
About a month ago, I couldn't take it anymore and left him. He pleaded, apologized, begged me to stay but I couldn't, no matter how much I love him. Keep in mind, we've been through the same song and dance twice. Once we were seperated for 1 month, once for 3. He came back both times.
I have had little contact with him since then, he answers sporadically if I initiate anything.
I have done some reading on narcissism, and he seems to fit almost all of the criterias except a few.
I feel lost without him and have no idea why.
Thank you for reading my rant. Any inight at all would be greatly appreciated. I guess I am just looking for possible answers

Nov 23 - 7PM
ruby01 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Bluebunny

Whatever he is, he obviously doesn't treat you with respect. Sometimes we hold on to these bad relationships and forget what a healthy one is like. I know you deserve a lot more than to be treated this way, and he probably doesn't deserve to be treated as well as he has been. You have taken the first steps to ensure a better, happier future. For now stay NC and read up. Post here anytime you feel the need. There are a lot of great members whose advice is spot on! Welcome and best wishes, Ruby
Nov 23 - 7PM
Bluebunny
Bluebunny's picture

Thank you. The more I learn,

Thank you. The more I learn, the more I think you are right. He did not seem to have the Madonna/Whore complex I keep reading about and he has a major superhero complex, so I was thinking maybe I was wrong.
Nov 23 - 7PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome to Narcvile..sounds

Welcome to Narcvile..sounds like you've been narced.. Join in on the fun... I'm soo sorry you are here... You are about to face a very difficult battle.. But with work and NC you can win. Hunter
Nov 23 - 7PM (Reply to #2)
nomoredenial
nomoredenial's picture

Sounds like you came to the right place

unfortunately...the good news is your clear enough to start asking questions