Sunshines story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 12 - 7PM
walking_on_sunshine
walking_on_sunshine's picture

Sunshines story

Wow, where to begin. Its such a long story and to me its such a completely typical story of abuse and narcissism it sickens me to tell it. I basically got severly abused, beaten, kidnapped, psycholigically torchured, spit on, punched kicked, accused of: cheating, f-ing men, having affairs, sleeping with bosses x bf's and co-workers. I was devalued as a cheater and lyer, and i was discarded for apparent cheating and lying. Thing is, none of it was true.I was isolated, I had no male friends, I didnt speak to any male friends the whole time he and I were together. I got spit on and called a dirty slut...over a tape he claims he has of me which he hid a recorder in my house where he said i was having sex with another man. (No man has even been to my home becides him, ever.)

I tolerated it because i thought it was caused by a bad relationship he had where he was cheated on in the past and i thought it would get better once he saw i was trustworthy.It sickens me to write this by the way. It got worse and eventually when i realised that all this was just tactics for him ( his way of torchure) he began to discard me. The last 4 months he was discarding and i was holding on tighter and i became obsessed.

After the last incedent wherehe was drunk and he body butted me and whipped a jacket in my eye gashing my eyebrown with the zipper, I went to the crises centre. 3 days away got me just far enough away psychologically to run. I have not called him. He has not tried to contact me and I dont think he will. I am a useless slut to him, bad for his ego. I suspect he is slandering me to death with all our common aquantences. I dont want to know and fortunatly I dont really care anyway.

My current status is numbness and loss of interest in everything. Im empty just like him. I rarely cry.

Thanks for listening

Jan 30 - 9AM
The Truth Is...
The Truth Is...'s picture

"He Spit on You"

Did he literally "spit" on you or was he in your face and was spitting while yelling? Spitting is the ultimate for me. It is just something about the spit that makes my blood boil. It is degrading, it is humiliating, and it saids that anyone whou could do such a thing does not have a care or concern in the world about ones feelings. I caught a case because N daughter spit on me. She got away the first time but the second time I kicked her ass, literally. I am new to the site and have not told my story yet but soon will. Hang in there and keep your chin upon The Truth Is...
Nov 12 - 9PM
ruby01 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

WOS

Welcome, You sound like a very strong woman. I am sorry that your strength was tested in this awful manner. You have taken great strides to better your life, and these steps will greatly pay off for your in your life forward. Give yourself the credit you deserve for surmounting such a horrible obstacle. What you have done speaks volumes about you. With your obvious determination & drive you are sure to succeed and leave this POS, where he should be- face down in the dirt. Keep reading all that you can and post when you feel the need to get something out. There are many here to guide you on the path forward! xxx, Ruby