missohio43206's story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 1 - 9PM
missohio43206
missohio43206's picture

missohio43206's story

I am so exhausted mentally. I met this guy last february in a restuarant. We exchanged number, he kinda impressed me by paying for my meal. I dont think inintally I was attracted to him, because every time he called me I denied his requests to his offer of lunch date. Well his numerous phone calls I agreed to meet him for lunch. I must admit we instantly clicked. We had so much in common. Well shortly after things moved so quickly. Before long we were sleeping together, spending time together and he was buying me wonderful gifts.

After awhile I begin to question why he always came to my house, and me not his. He claimed nobody ever comes to his house and he was very private. I would always bring up this subject but he always claimed he stayed here, there, everywhere. He told me he was 33 and had two kids back in Ny ( where he is from). Well after months of our whirlwind romance I actually learned the truth from his cell phone. He actually has a girlfriend of nine years he was living with. On top of this he lied about his age, hes really 43 years old. Wait theres more...He actually has 7 kids total. When I learned of all this I broke it off with him, then found out I was Pregnant! Okay so on our date afterwards ( because you know they never go away) I tell him I was pregnant. He was shocked, but happy. He told me he wanted to get me pregnant. So throughout the pregnancy he wasnt there emotionally, physically or financially. He would pop up at my house time to time with false promises of coming to doctor visit, and clothes for the baby. He actually was there for my delivery and we delivered out beautiful son.

My son is now 8 months old. He still hasnt really been around. The times he does come around its for money, to use my car or his need for help. Like a dummy I always help. Well recently everything hit the fan. His baby momma learned about me. We talked on the phone. She had no idea of me, or our baby. She told me how hes this great father to her kids, and how there like basically still together because shes been with him since she was 15 ( and he was 33) hes been sleeping with the both of us. We both got an infection. Hes currently living with another woman ( whos car he allowed me to drive thinking it was his)...when he learned about us talking he yelled at me...her told I was a stupid bitch and this wasnt our child. I cried to him how could he destroy my life. Everything was a lie. He told me I got what I deserved. He never calls or comes by anymore. I cant help but feel a little jealous that hes with the other Baby mother and their kids and doesnt even care about mines..Someone please help, I feel like Im going crazy..

Nov 1 - 10PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Get rid of him and the crazy

Get rid of him and the crazy will go away!! This is not a nice story or nice guy.., what happens from here is up to you.. Welcome Hunter
Nov 1 - 10PM (Reply to #2)
missohio43206
missohio43206's picture

Thanks Hunter,

Thanks Hunter, I am in the NC stage. It's just hard because of the child we share but I know its the best thing. It's just so hard to believe someone could be so heartless and so cold but hey the profile of the sociopath right. Lol