Kylie's story 1

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 26 - 4AM
Kimmy2
Kimmy2's picture

Kylie's story 1

Ok I will start where I am at now. I have 2 children. My son is 9 and his father is not a narc my daughter is 9 months and her father is I think sociopath. He is the second PD relationship. Yesterday I discovered I was pregnant to him. I have not told him this. I haven't told anyone.

Oct 27 - 8PM
Kimmy2
Kimmy2's picture

Ok so i'm 17 years old and I meet T. He is 19 we fall in love and basically we are together 8 years. He isn't prince charming but he loves me and I love him. He has a nice family who are always there for us to help out (although I took this for granted at the time). T IS NOT A N! Since T i've been involved with 2 N's I will call them N1 and N2. I was about 21 when I met N1 I worked in child care and baby sat for parents for extra cash. I baby sat for him and his wife. i remember the first time I saw him his smile so huge and i walked away mesmerized. It was as if I knew instantly he was the one and we had this amazing connection. Wow I never felt that before. Nothing eventuated and occasionally I socialized with them as a couple. They openly told me about their past having group sex with others. Some of her friends and other couples. I was shocked but tried not to judge. They insisted it was good for their relationship. I was infatuated with him and she seemed to know it. He seemed like the perfect husband. Any way we rarely saw them and mine and T's life was pretty boring but I was peaceful and happy. A few years later I had our son. T is a chef so worked split shifts. N1 would drop by and have coffee with me and flirt allot but it seemed harmless and as far as I could tell he was devoted to his wife. T expressed a dislike for him but he wasn't the type of guy to say 'hey i dont like this, he is over stepping boundaries visiting you while im at work. it's inappropriate'. So I continued to justify it to myself. He was grooming me and i was oblivious. I would often run into N1 while out shopping etc. (later he admitted he would drive past my house and park and watch see where I was going and follow me) Although at the time I seemed to think it was fete or something. Anyway nothing ever happened but fast forward about 12 months and I end up drunk on a night out with this couple and going home with them. YES IT IS DISGUSTING I KNOW!! I remember her whispering in my ear 'I'm doing this for you'. So after that night I could no longer live with the guilt and could not tell T what I had done. It would kill him. So instead i think I sabotaged our relationship. All of a sudden my family was no more. N1 continued to boost my ego and I thought I was falling in love. T and I were over and i started life as a single Mum. N1's wife who seemed to share him so willingly with other women told him to stop seeing me and I respected that for a while. I did a uni bridging course and began my degree in sociology. I loved uni and I was so passionate. Even though I was grieving my relationship with T but I was coping. The worst was the guilt I think I cried daily for over a year thinking of the pain I must have caused T. N1 was still texting me etc and coming to 'visit'. It was my dirty little secret. Fast forward again. His marriage breaks down and when we feel its safe we bring our relationship into the open.
Oct 27 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
Kimmy2
Kimmy2's picture

N1 and his wife were together 18 years. She was only 14 when they met, they had 2 children together. I never once saw him shed a tear over her. His main complaint about her was that she didn't stack the dishwasher properly. This all happened many years ago so it's hard to remember and i don't want to get lost so i'm going to write about some red flags. He was shallow. Very shallow. A gossip and would claim to be able to tell things about people. In the beginning i would laugh and say how do you know that. It seemed so ridiculous. such and such was a pedophile (he has a real thing abut pedophiles) such and such was a bulimic, such and such is schizophrenic, it went on and on and on. Oh and of course every woman wanted him, including my friends. I became paranoid as he began to say things like. Just cause your on the outer. On the outer of what??? i would ask. On the outer of the footy crowd etc, he would say. Um I didn't know what he was talking about. He would start to tell me people thought I was strange/different but its ok cause he loves me anyway. WTF!!! (Ha ha I forgot about all this stuff.) Many many times I thought this guy is insane and how come every time he does something completely wrong we end up talking about how he feels and poor him. One day I remember we were in town and he asked me if I wanted to go to the moves and i thought 'what is the right answer' I realized then that I had completely lost myself and it terrified me. I was with this man for 2 more years. A total of 3 years of daily hell! I became so emotionally paralyzed I could not get out of bed. In the end I video taped our conversations to ensure to myself that I wasn't the insane one. He could say one thing and deny it 5 seconds later. Gas lighting.
Oct 28 - 1PM (Reply to #4)
ash5233
ash5233's picture

Yes Kylie

We want to hear! Take your time though...I know how hard it can be to wrap your head around it all and make sense of it... Ash
Oct 27 - 5PM
Tigerlily
Tigerlily's picture

Kylie, please don`t be discouraged

that no-one`s answered yet. We`re just waiting for you to go on! Come on, where`s the next installment? Love Tigerlily