48 Hours!!!

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 14 - 12AM
Amiee
Amiee's picture

48 Hours!!!

Over 48 hours since I told him to buzz off. Almost 40 hours since the idodic "apology-that-made-everything-my-fault". Some moments feel good because I took control and told him we were done...some moments I am anxious. I am still feeling he isn't done. I am sure the lack fo response to the email is bugging him but the weekend is coming so he will be entertaining, Ms Dubois Wy or Jackson, Wy, or some other.

It really is a day by day process.

Also, my friend found something on my computer and his computer that was fouling up our ability to use this site and email. I am suspicious it came with his email, he has the skills to do it. I am less likely to open his emails now.

:)

Oct 14 - 8AM
Winter
Winter's picture

Amiee

You made a great progress just in few days. Yes, it is a day by day process and you will go trough the very difficult moments and you will feel anxiety. Please, be ready and accept it. We all have been (or still) there. But it should not make you to change your decision. My suggestion is to make a plan of things to do when the pain will be unbearable. Do whatever it takes not to break NC. Big Hugs, Winter
Oct 14 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Amiee

This is by no means over!!! Now you must be strong and decide what you want or your life!! You must remain NC for freedom. This will be a ride of you life!! Stay Strong Hunter
Oct 14 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

?

What do you mean? My buzz off text was clear. His apology was confirmed he had moved on. His actions confirmed he is out of it. I think we are done. Am I naive?
Oct 14 - 11AM (Reply to #11)
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

You get to decide if you are

You get to decide if you are done. Done is: No answering calls from him. No calling him. No texting him. No emailing him. Deleting his emails without reading them. Deleting his texts without reading them. No drive-bys. No stalking. No peeking on f/b etc. You do this and you will move on! Are you ready? ds
Oct 14 - 10PM (Reply to #12)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

NC

I am done, I am keeping the anger to make sure I stay done. He hasn't called - but I won't answer; He hasn't texted and I won't be the weak one and text him; I never responded to the bullshit apology -that-blamed-me and-explained his behavior, and I won't answer and give him power; drive by's - he lives 60 miles away, I know if I did and saw something (and I feel I would) I wouldn't be safe to drive home; stalking? the man was so secreative I wouldn't know where to stalk; and he kept his FB page a secret from me and his family.... Plans of revenge and causing him pain are fantasies and I don't have the energy to implement. I have the fing box he sent the maple syrup to me in, with just my last name. I contemplated dumping all the syrup in it with the broken things he has given me and mail it back stating undeliverable because there is no first name - BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE IT IS CONTACT. Also, he has guns and a bad temper, he doesn't follow laws...so I am scared of him. He may ask for the money he gave me back, and I already planned not to respond...I AM DONE DONE DONE
Oct 14 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

This guy is a narc.. He's not

This guy is a narc.. He's not gone... Get ready to rumble... You are dancing with the Devil... Read to prepare yourself.. If he goes silent you'll get off easy.. I think this one is a Hooverer.. Even if he's silent he will reappear at some point.. When?? It's part of the game... He by no means is done with you.. These are sick disordered people.. We'll see... Prepare for the Storm.. Hunter
Oct 14 - 10PM (Reply to #4)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

Seriously?!?!

I have been having a rough day, those creepy feelings when he is with another woman. Can't explain it but I always sense the crap and I am 60 miles away. Then I came home and saw your post and I felt like crying. You seriously don't think this is over? What's a hover? How long do they Hover? Do they throw the current victim in your face? Do they try to get you back? I had this stupid idea that he cared an iota about me and would be compassionate and leave me alone. I worked 10 hours today then did volunteer work to keep busy and keep my mind off of the hurt, we always spent weekends together.
Oct 15 - 12AM (Reply to #5)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Idealize,devalue,discard!!

Idealize,devalue,discard!! Rinse and repeat.. He has supply at the moment.. When he's does with the current supply, he may recycle back to you.. He may start from the beginning again " idealize" they are master manipulators !! Amiee read up.. Don't be afraid .. Be prepared.. Hunter
Oct 15 - 2AM (Reply to #6)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

No do overs

I have only given one a relationships extra chances, that was my marriageand I only did that because of the children. Once, I decide I am done, I am done. I can't imagine giving him another try. I know who he is, I know the lies (and they are huge), and he has nothing to offer me. I couldn't be intimate with him again knowing he is a human petrie dish. I am taking precautions not to be home alone on the weekends. Staying at friends or going out of town. He won't find me. I am not concerned about going back, but I am slightly scared of him. I really like having the last word and feeling like I am in charge. Besides, he is after a sugar mama, and I am not in that category... I appreciate what you have to say and the time you take to say it. It has really helped me staying strong....72 hours + since I told him we are done. 64 hours + since the idiot letter and all that did in strengthen resolve. If I make it through the weekend...I am golden.:)
Oct 15 - 8AM (Reply to #7)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Have a great weekend!! Hunter

Have a great weekend!! Hunter
Oct 15 - 5PM (Reply to #8)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

I bow to you!!!

You were correct! I am dummy. I had to work a crisis out of town today. Text are coming in from different providers...a text from the "Do not answer assclown wy man" came through!!!!! I didn't realize it because I was in the middlle of send a message. "Hey beautiful I am just miserable. My heart is broken. This is a terrible weekend. Miss you so. In town for games etal. You got time?" I didn't answer, felt nausea, and thought f Hunter was right! I worked out of town 60 miles away just got home so I plan to stay out of the house because he will be doing the drive by...When does the NC work? When do they stop?
Oct 15 - 5PM (Reply to #9)
Journey
Journey's picture

Aimee, they don't stop

Aimee, they don't stop because there is a time limit, YOU must be the one to stop paying them attention. That isn't always enough for a long time which is why NC IS the ONLY way to regain your sanity. Be strong!! (by the way, I've deleted your repeat posts, there seems to be a glitch in the system today) Journey on...

Journey on...

Oct 15 - 9PM (Reply to #10)
Amiee
Amiee's picture

Thank you!!

I am so glad the system is working again. that fker texted me again like at 7:14 mst. "nice night for a walk. All that's missing is you on my arm..." He sent the message with a DAYTIME picture of a local water fall, it has been dark for a couple of hours. I doubt he is even still in town. This is more attention than he spent on me in the last three weeks combined. I am ignoring him and it is fueling my resolution to not talk to him. The more information I sahre with family and friends about his behavior the more real it is. I can't make excuses any more. He is pathological. As I discuss his behaviors, that I tolerated, he is a criminal. He is nuts. He shot out a neighbors light with a beebee gun because it bugged him, he drinks and drives all the time. he is running cons on four women. I figure the purpose of JoAnne is to get him into photography circles, he fancies himself as a photographer (and he isn't). She is older, and looks older than me but she is an established artist so he wants that. Sociopath isn't a diagnosis in the DSM but he is nuts. He has no limits to get what he wants or preceives he wants. Soory to rant but I can't kick him in the nuts or scratch his eyes out. He is amping up. Everyday I wake up trying to forget and refocus and h I am such a dope there are no good ones out there, only freaks.