Lifetime Movie: "Best Friends"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 20 - 1PM
LuckySpurs
LuckySpurs's picture

Lifetime Movie: "Best Friends"

I was at home yesterday and stumbled upon a made for television movie from Lifetime. Lol! It was titled "Best Friends" and it is about 2 grown women who are best friends and neighbors and one of the ladies goes crazy trying to destroy her best friend's supposedly perfect life. It's over the top but not, because I know first hand how out of control a female narc can get to get what she wants. You can watch it online as it's not scheduled to be aired in the next 6 weeks or so.

Here is the link: http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/best-friends

Oct 8 - 12PM
PhoebeR
PhoebeR's picture

Movies are funny that way

Best Friends? What does that even me really? I thought I had a best friend, but come to realize she was too selfish to be the friend I was too her. I have been asked by family whether I could ever be friends with her again, or even talk to her. There is a part of me that thinks for the sake of sanity I should forgive, but my concern of course is that it will open doors and she will think all is forgiven. I don't want to get sucked in again, and have her think that things can be the way they were, when in fact they can't ever be. Looking back on the friendship I can see every time she treated me badly and I let her. But is it better for the sake of being civil to clear the air at least for sanity's sake?
Oct 3 - 1PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Just another reason to get out and stay out.

I don't think that we ever completely learn of the full extent of their deception. I am still finding out more lies as time goes on. They are the mastors at deception and the notion they "pretend" to be your best friend at first blush is the real clincher. I'll definately watch this one if I get the chance. Thanks, God bless, Goldie