MY EPIPHANY AT LAST !!!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 29 - 7PM
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

MY EPIPHANY AT LAST !!!

To quote the late Dr. Martin Luther King, 'Thank God almighty free at last."I had an epiphany meeting with my therapist today and I said to him out of the blue"There is nothing on God's green earth that I could have done to make a difference to the outcome of me and the Narc." he said " I have waited for you to say those words." It was like the cloud lifted, it was a serious surreal experience for me, I can not describe it. the last page of my chapter with narc has finally been close.i have been on this board a long time since after I was dumped by the narc, 15 years off and on with him, devalued and dumped, struggling for over 2 1/2 years out and to be FREE. SO to all the wonderful men and women on this board, hang in there, do the homework you need to do on yourself, and your experience with the narc, read it all, seek therapy if need be, give yourself all the time in the world to recover, and you, too, will finally see the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. I just may go out and have a drink tonight.{ I even told the therapist I do feel sad and sorry for the pathetic shell of a man.}

Aug 29 - 10PM
58 and going strong
58 and going strong's picture

OWML, soooooo happy for you!

OWML, soooooo happy for you! (And another proof that it takes between 2-4 years to go through the grieving and healing process.) Celebrate!!
Aug 29 - 9PM
Caligirl
Caligirl's picture

OWML, enjoy that drink

Cheers to you and ur epiphany! That is great news!! I'm happy for you. Yaaayy! :)
Aug 29 - 8PM
Redhead1
Redhead1's picture

That is great news. So proud

That is great news. So proud for you! "Let Freedom Ring!" Have you a drink and go after that life you want and deserve! Never forget your worth OWML!!!