HollyAnderson's Story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 17 - 5PM
HollyAnderson
HollyAnderson's picture

HollyAnderson's Story

I met this famous Psycho through Myspace in 2006. Social networking is the perfect predatory place for the narc.
He met with me and told me I was an angel that had fallen from the sky, where had I been all his life, and that he only ever wanted to see me smile. That he would make me a stronger woman.
He took me to NYC and Paris and his home in L.A
The love and sex texts and emails over the next 5 years were brainwashing crap. He would give me the silent treatment and block me from his social networks at random leaving me wondering what I had done wrong. In Paris he kicked me out of his hotel room and told me I was a disgusting human being. That I was dumb and not his equal,That I was a scandalous ho, and every other name under the sun. I told him not to talk to me like that and would always stand up for myself. Except when he was giving me the silent treatment and I didn't understand what I did wrong. I would apologize and txt and call (to which he would not reply) leaving me wondering if I had gone crazy. It has been like living with a mental illness for the last 5 years. He would ask me when do we get married? and then do a complete 180 and block me from BlackBerry Messenger and then lie and say he lost his phone and his contacts. Or says he went on holiday in response to why he hadn't returned my messages or calls. I ended up talking to 3 mental healthcare professionals and when they prescribed me anti-depressants I decided it was time to find real help before I lost myself comletely to the madness. Luckily I found lisa e scott. Which explained that his personality was an invention and how much pleasure he was getting from tormenting me, and that it would be the ultimate to watch me kill myself or destroy myself over him. I won't do that. I told the narc do not ever contact me agian and have downloaded the e-book and am now ready to work on healing and closure and no contact ever.
He did so many things to me, too many to write here. It was a Psychological game that has wasted my time and energy for 5 years. I lost my muchness and self love through his impact and I am excited to get back to my real self. I cannot believe that I let someone get away with this for so long. I wish that everything he has done to me returns to him three times over. You cannot put such terrible energy into the world and not expect to receive it back. After sending me pictures of his Penis and asking to fly me out to L.a telling me that he needs me there with him.. when i finally wrote don't contact me any more he wrote on the internet that I was an obsessed fan. LOL. He does not have a real soul he is pure ego. I feel sorry for his latest girlfriend. The Narc can never have lasting happiness with ANYONE in a relationship. Its definitely not you it is always them. They are malformed. Time to move on and be aware to look out for these people in future. There are wicked people out there, they have a reptilian brain. Stay away. NO CONTACT.

Aug 19 - 3PM
Layla
Layla's picture

Welcome Holly!

Thank you for sharing your story with us! I love your attitude- so real and down to earth! See you on the boards! love~ Layla
Aug 18 - 12PM
spinning
spinning's picture

Welcome, Holly, and good for you

for going NC and stopping the madness. YUCK! THIS NUTJOB IS A COMPLETE CREEP. WHAT A PIECE OF WORK! I'm so thrilled he's not your problem any more. And so thrilled that he'll never have your awesome self again! HIS LOSS!!!! Keep pressing ahead, Holly, and keep getting it out! It helps immensely. Most sincerely, (not) spinning. IT'S A CHOICE AND I CHOOSE ME. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE ON A SICK DISORDERED FREAK.

spinning

Aug 17 - 10PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome!! Sounds like you

Welcome!! Sounds like you know what your talking about!! Let's burn down Narcville together!! Hunter
Aug 18 - 2AM (Reply to #2)
HollyAnderson
HollyAnderson's picture

DAMN STRAIGHT

NARCVILLE WILL BURN!! :-) THANK YOU HUNTER