What to do when?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 22 - 1PM
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

What to do when?

Is it a characteristic for a Narc to bash your name to people in order to get them to not like you?

I have this gut feeling that he's doing that.

Why go that far for someone you never met and never dated :(

Jul 22 - 7PM
ruby01 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Just like everything else

they do. It's not really about making you look bad {That's just an added perk} It's more about making themselves look good.
Jul 22 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Honestly, your friends are

Honestly, your friends are your friends, mine tried to tell my friends his side of the story! Of couse his side was"scrambled eggs" they didnt listen or believe him! People that know him will start to figure out that he makes excuses about his ex's the excuses get old and boring! Narc will get figured out! It's not your problem, your friends will always be your friends as for the rest .. It's their loss if they choose the side of the Narc! Hunter
Jul 22 - 1PM
dabussard
dabussard's picture

Yes

Yes, It is a form of projection! They want to make you look like the bad person instead of them! Mine talked wonderfully about me to his friends during the honeymoon stage. When he D&D me, he told all this friends that I broke up with him and I was dating someone else. LOL... I was seen with my husband by his friends and they assumed my husband was the new guy... Luckly his friends were also my friends and asked me about it...I said Yes, the N let one important piece of information out about me... He was seeing a married woman... lol... His friend told me to stay with my husband... lol... Even his friends don't like him... He also told everyone that I was the "crazy stalker bitch"... lol... He was stalking me and having his friends stalk me... too funny now that I look back on it...
Jul 22 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

that's what i wonder

Does anyone else know they are disturbed. I placed the website back up because a lot of his brothers fans really enjoy the website, but I've noticed some very petty things that are happening, but I can never prove its the Narc who is doing it. For instance one of his brothers fans made a snarky remark on the website message board towards me. This "fan of his brothers" is on his friend list, but she has not a clue what he's really like (the brother to the celebrity who's site I operate and designed.). I have a feeling his family knows he's nuts but he's trying to find fans of his own by adding his brothers fans, and old high school friends. This is all so very childish