AKA1984's Story

1 post / 0 new
#1 May 23 - 4PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

AKA1984's Story

I met HIM in church... 25 years ago... I was 23, HE, 17! Then, HE did not seem NARKY, but somewhat a stalker! I was in college and he would stalk me by taking pics of me on campus and even be caught in corners at fraternity parties just staring at me! I got married@ 25 and I thought it broke HIS young lil heart, but I realized, after my divorce, we hooked up again after 6yrs. He never hit me, but would say hurtful things to me in front of friends, make slights about age differences! During this time, he had been to college, the military. He came home from a duty, and I found out he was married and I thought we were together. Got passed that because I was still young! With this wife, I would see him in public, he would flirt and she's right there! Five years later, I see him, he's divorcing her, says we should rekindle, I did! He still had the verbal, emotional, mental abuses from the last encounter. He had a great career, which made them worse! I begin to see his competitive side: I had a new car, he got a better new car, I worked out, he worked out harder! He said to me this second time around, he wanted more. He reeled me in! We went out to dinner one night, his wife saw us @ restaurant! He asked me to drive and blamed me later for driving too slow!! Later this go round, I got pregnant,he wanted me to abort it! By and by, caught with another woman... I talked with her, told I was pregnant, she tells me he told her, but said the baby was not his.. I told her true.. He said she was a friend visiting from NC. I blew that cover.. He had always denied he ever made any commitment to me and had never officially said it was over! I had a mis-carriage from pressure of his nastiness and the sudden death of my niece! I went on a crusade to change a law regarding the man who killed my niece! This NARKY became jealous of the media attention I was getting and referred to me as a "movie star"... This was 1996.. He vanished after I cursed him out for being overly insensitive when I was pregnant and grieving! He vanished! In 1998, I get a phone call from him informing me he had found his birth mother! Then, he was married! DAMN, in 2007, I wondered upon him on MYSPACE.. He called it fate.. and he was married with 3 kids... I was a celebate Christian... he was not... This time around, I thought having kids and being older, he would be better, but only worse! Defended his bad children, put me down in front of them... He promised to marry me this time... NOT... 2009.. met this natural mom! Emotionally draining, she was! She would cry constantly because of the way he treated her by the comments he made and the attention he did not give... He ruined my Christmas by manipulating a comment about dinner at this mom's... wife wanted him with his children.. says he told me... NOT! Lies right there in your face... Never owned up to anything in our so-called relations over the years! In 2010, he and daughters were at my house and all three kept calling me by another woman's name.. and later on my computer, his girls open their E-mail with pics from this woman taken at his house the day before... I confront him and he says she was a friend in town, kids saw her camera in her bag and asked to take pics ... She cc'd them to him... Well, I took it for it was worth and mid-year, it came crashing down.. after all the insults, following me around MY HOUSE complaining about my lack of cleanliness and using this a red flag that would keep him from marrying me... Narky was still married.... I single, since 1997. Well in October of 2010, he pushed my puppy off the sofa(THE ONE ON MY PIC HERE)and his head hit the edge of the coffee table...In two years having him, my doggie never cried out like that... he never apologized... that night he began to make fun of my feet while massaging them... It was like he purposefully trying to hurt me! I yelled out at him "WHY ARE YOU SWEATING ME? "I'M GOING TO BED!" He got his things and before he left, he said to me "Sorry for the incovenience"... I dared not call or text! Christmas 2010 comes... Merry Christmas texts comes from him.... I get reeled in..again.. He's back... Chops me up like an onion.. Looks like when I allow him back, it's worst. I have a very dysfunctional family here and we are NOT close.. I just knew he and kids would be family I needed... January 2011, I see him again... He bears down on my emotions... I'm treated for depression... I did cut off my physical relationship with him at that time, but he uses FACEBOOK to reel me! I will not friend him... I live alone, I have a great church family... He texts... I the fool, respond..not in detail... He's back.. He's still NASTY even on texts... If had a close family here, it would not be a drain emotionally. My Mom was alive in 97 when I let him go... He still hurts me, although he's just a text away!!!! THANKS, I NEEDED TO DO THIS! GOD BLESS!!!