How would you respond? "So . . . . you going to avoid me for the rest of your life?"

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 19 - 1PM
nancyh
nancyh's picture

How would you respond? "So . . . . you going to avoid me for the rest of your life?"

My actual response - NOTHING, of course - NC,NC,NC (can't block him from my work email)

What I would love to say back to him:

"Wow, aren't you bright, after 146 days of NC you are finally getting it." Problem is in true Narc fashion he would probably take the "bright" as a compliment ;)

Apr 27 - 3PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

Looking back at posts...

May 20 - 1PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

like the plague

"so youre going to avoid me the rest of your life?", what a great choice of words....Yes, like the plague, lololol
May 20 - 3AM
ewa
ewa's picture

I would not answer or answer:

I would not answer or answer: "Its not your business" :) This is what he used to do to me
May 19 - 10PM
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

When you don't answer? That's

When you don't answer? That's his answer. LMAO! :=)
May 19 - 6PM
mynewlife2011
mynewlife2011's picture

Go Girl!

You are an inspiration to all NPD victims, everywhere in the WORLD!! Proud of you, now please share the groveling that comes next so we can all snicker with you (and don't forget to humiliate your N- like "no thank you, your breath smells buy some tic tacs.")
May 19 - 4PM
mystwoman
mystwoman's picture

I agree. NC, NC, NC is the

I agree. NC, NC, NC is the best response. However, if xnh were to ask me, "So . . . . you going to avoid me for the rest of your life?", I might be tempted to type back "Y-E-S". Like you, I can't block xnh from my work email. However, I have had the great satisfaction of adding him to my junk mail filter, and his messages go directly into trash without ever being read. If I happen to see one of his messages in my trash can, I just click "Empty Trash". :)

May 19 - 4PM
Gravity
Gravity's picture

Perfecto

Well done on the NC. Because thats his answer, you basically said: "Well, now that you mention it.. I am indeed ignoring you for the rest of my life. And the rest of my life starts now and you're not even worth my time. TOODLES! :)"
May 19 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Einstein E=mc2

"For the rest of your life, hopefully your life is a lot shorter, as short as you are tall" That's what I would say. Hunter
May 19 - 2PM
TovaBella
TovaBella's picture

nancyh

LOL! My gosh, I LOVE your response! Stay strong girlfriend, it is a total hook he's throwing at you. I hate that they win if we respond...because that's when we think of all the clever smart ass remarks that we want to say! TovaBella
May 19 - 2PM
dudette
dudette's picture

ha ha yes!

you will and clearly it's working! good on you!!! Dx