Why am I crying when I know what he is? Rumbled him as lied about OW today!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 1 - 12PM
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan's picture

Why am I crying when I know what he is? Rumbled him as lied about OW today!

Im sitting here crying like its news. But to hear him admit it to my face after catching him out about his whereabouts last night still hurts.
I feel sick and dreadful.
rejection feels like shit even if it is with narc.
He sat on the floor in the living room at Christmas and cried, he begged me to let him move back in. He wept seemingly real tears and said 'he needed to be with his family'
Now here we are, he has been seeing another woman and lied until I caught him out last night.
Why am I crying???

May 1 - 4PM
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Qing....I'm so sorry you are

Qing....I'm so sorry you are hurting and going through this :( A big hug for you ~KG
May 1 - 2PM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

because it destroys our

because it destroys our scence of all thats good and fair in people. it sucks, and they know the difference between right and wrong. Been there, Ive cried buckets over my loss of innocence.
May 1 - 4PM (Reply to #7)
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan's picture

yes it has completely

yes it has completely destroyed that.. I was ill when he pushed his way back into the house. Moving his furniture and cleaning his flat and I had a bad virus and sinus infection was the last thing I needed. And yet I helped him becasue I wanted him back with us. Christmas was so perfect and it felt so good to be a family again. I started wearing my ring again. Then we all got sicker with the parasites and my son has been quite ill for the whole time he has been here. and this is how he serves us during the time we need him most. The irony of it is this.... He has agrreed to pay the 1,000 quid towards my teeth (I am having amalgam removal) On the way home form the dentists he says "Well atleast I hope that if I do this for you then you wont hate me" ... Like yea Im giving you money becasue it might help to soften the blow of my adultery and D&D... he has been giving me extra for groceries and going out and buying me bedding plants and compost for the garden.. Infact he has been nicer and more generous since he told me he didnt love me anymore than he has ever been before... Guess its either cos it makes him feel his conscious is clear or becasue he is happy he has new supply??? Hilarious anyway... Guess it secures me as secondry supply!!! thanks fooled no longer. x Wicked!
May 1 - 1PM
Scoop
Scoop's picture

Oh no ..... I feel youre pain

Oh no ..... I feel youre pain . My narc has an ow too , well he hovered the old ow back in , i was at a party last night and he showed up with her and kisses her infrount of me and i nearly threw up , i came home and cryed .no i howled ..for an hour . The pain is hidious , i dont have a perspective on it today all i know i feel sick .. so i get how you feel . My narc abused me emotionaly and physically and here he is cosying up to ow .. He came out when i was smoking outside , he dosent even smoke so there was no reason to be there , he stood behimd me and it creeped me right out .. i have to go back to strick NC and avoid anywhere he might be .. great .. not ! We have had a shock and with it will be grief , and shock is the first stage of grief ... Im so sorry for you .. love ya ... xx
May 1 - 4PM (Reply to #5)
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Oh Scoop....I'm so very sorry

Oh Scoop....I'm so very sorry :( You know so much more than I do.....but I'm sending you strength, peaceful vibes and a hug! XoXo~KG
May 1 - 4PM (Reply to #4)
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan's picture

Its like these guys should com with complimentary sick bags atta

Sorry Scoop to hear that ur ex is still sniffing around your scene. I dont think I could stand to see them kissing. It must have been horendous. ((hugs)) I felt sick myself until I made myself some fresh veggie juice just now. It amazing how the pain can upset your stability and wreck your digestion. Its like these guys should come with complimentary sick bags attached. Cant believe he came outside and just hung around you. Defo looking for reaction from you... Its so not easy is it? Sorry for ya too honey. Lov ya 2. xx I think we both know that these guys will take any source of supply. He may be cosying up to her now but unless he has a personality transplant it wont be the cosy cushy love it may seem right now for long. (Just who the F wants to see them together... OOOh yuk perish the thought) Q
May 1 - 12PM
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

Aw, Qing, I'm sorry that

Aw, Qing, I'm sorry that happened to you. You are crying because you're hurting. You fell for the tears at Christmas and you really believed he genuinely wanted to be a family again. You need to cry and let it out. (((hugs))) Veronrose
May 1 - 12PM
Swan
Swan's picture

Because you are human and

Because you are human and have feelings. Don't be so hard on yourself. Be kind to yourself QY