I didn't think he could be this sick, but he is

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 15 - 5PM
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

I didn't think he could be this sick, but he is

Remember I told everyone that I was deleting the website.

I, like a dummy, told his brother (the Narc I WAS friends with) that I was deleting the website. At first I asked him if he had any family members that would like to take over the website because I would hate for all of my hard work to go to waste, and I would gladly give it over to them, but I decided to just get rid of it all together.

This website had become very popular ALL OVER THE WORLD, but since I ended the friendship with him, I hardly get any hits on the site. I knew this was a result of him, that's why I decided to just cut my loses, but as I said, I like a dummy, told THE NARC in advance that I was doing this and do you know he has me banned from his "celebrity" brothers page on facebook.

After I him I was deleting the site, the first this he does is, he starts to add more friends to his friend list (like he use to, in order to let me know he was online but ignoring me).

After I deleted the site I felt a sense of peace, however within MINUTES of me deleting the website, his brother (the celebrity), management deleted his brothers main facebook page that had 78,000+ members and created an entire new page for him on facebook and BANNED me from finding it under my account. I KNOW this because I signed onto another account I have that I play games on and I found the page. This page had been up for a week now, and yesterday it only had like 8 members. As of right now it has 18,000+ and growing by the minute.

This means, that not only is he angry with me for ending the friendship with him, now he's angry because I deleted the website I did for his brother and this website was NOT an official site, nor did I have any contact with his "celebrity" brother, but now I'm black balled in the industry because he knows I have a company that does website design but also I have been trying to get my name established in the industry, now I can't.

To others I know this might sound crazy and like paranoia, but I have had ties in the entertainment industry for years now and I know how wicked people can be when you piss one person off; they black ball you.

All of this because I decided not to be friends with him anymore, and found out the truth about his criminal background.

So now I have deleted my entire identity on facebook and have had to delete my company website.

All of this because he was drunk on the phone with me and treated me like scum and I didn't want to be friends with him anymore, now he's using his celebrity brothers pull to ruin my reputation.

Apr 16 - 12PM
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

Thank you Michele

I honestly don't have that kind of power. After carefully looking at the situation, I honestly believe now that the other page was run by the narc I was dealing with because its all too much of a coincidence that right after I delete the site and tell the Narc I was doing it, that an entire new page was created, totally wiping out all of those people. His management never knew me and I doubt his management would even care to do something like that. Who am I? I work a regular 9-5 job. I have no pull in the industry, so I know this is all his doing, and it shows just how sick he is and how he uses whatever he can to draw attention to himself. Its just hard for me to wrap my head around how someone could read the Bible on the phone with me, then turn around and be so wicked. Maybe I am childish and have a child like mind because I would never treat someone like he did me, nor fathom why anyone finds joy in hurting others.
Apr 15 - 6PM
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

I'm scared

because I don't know what else he's going to do.
Apr 15 - 6PM (Reply to #2)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Kizzy

Your story is now becomming a little more familiar to me...my humble opinion..."One monkey does not stop a show" Do not make this man bigger than he is...celebrity or not, he still has to eat, go to the bathroom and pay taxes. If your thing is website design you keep doing it, you keep striving and you keep making contacts. Most people can see through these psychopaths. You stay professional and mums the word...you say nothing bad, you say nothing good in the professional arena. Monday morning back at the game...start fresh and do not let this man bully you directly or indirectly. Hugs!
Apr 15 - 9PM (Reply to #7)
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

LOL@ paying taxes

Sorry Michele, that made me chuckle because the one thing neither of them do is pay taxes LOL I'm surprised the IRS has not done anything about it....
Apr 15 - 7PM (Reply to #3)
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

but see this is the problem

When I confided in "The Narc" he told me to tell him everything about how I felt and being that I was a little peeved with his brothers agents, I said some mean stuff about them in a note to him on facebook and he's probably taken everything I've said and shown these people. And see I haven't kept anything of our conversations because I deleted everything because I didn't want any ties to him but I'm SURE now that he's taken everything I've said to him in confidence and has used it against me. Luckily this is not what I do for a living.
Apr 16 - 11AM (Reply to #6)
Anonymous's picture

Kizzy

Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, and many others have made tremendous blunders and have overcome...these things have a tendency to eventually fall into the woodwork. Take it one day at a time and be determined. If this is what you enjoy doing... Don't let anyone rain on your parade or steal your joy. Maintain a will of steel...when you are in the light and the side of good...darkess can't destroy you. It might seem that way for a bit...but eventually we all prevail. Hugs!
Apr 15 - 8PM (Reply to #4)
kizzy72
kizzy72's picture

you know what

I don't even care anymore because this is really petty and he is show exactly who was actually the childish one. His ego is bruised because he knew in the back of his mind that me doing this website for his brother kept me tied to him, now by me deleting it, I'm basically saying (and excuse my french), I don't give a fuck about him or his celebrity brother. Whatever he feels like doing to act like a little boy and build his sick head up with, doesn't erase the fact that he's an alcoholic with a bad rap sheet just like his celebrity brother. Sick and twisted and I'm so happy I'm not a part of it because imagine if I had let this man into my life and how far it COULD have gone and how much worse off I would have been As far as I'm concerned, I dodged a bullet, so screw it.
Apr 16 - 11AM (Reply to #5)
Anonymous's picture

Kizzy

Exatly...you dodged a bullet...and you will eventually be on top of your game again. Just think of all the effort they're making just to get away?...Puhleeeze!... Turn the tables...looks like you're a really important person...I mean who goes through all that effort just to block someone on FB pages? You should be laughing right now. I hope you are. Sounds like they're really threatened by you. Take it in stride. Hugs!