This is going to sound so dumb...but I trust you all to air it here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 15 - 7PM
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

This is going to sound so dumb...but I trust you all to air it here

So that website we belong to. He hasn't been online it in days. Therefore. My pics are still up with all those sweet, loving comments on his profile. Whatever. I'm over that...leave them up forever, if you must.

But, he is very well respected in the weight lifting 'world,' and he taught me so much. I'm much leaner, and stronger than I would have been had he not given me a great diet and workout to follow. I am thinking of competing in bikini next year...we'll see.

That said...what is troubling to me, is if he vanishes for good off of there...(because he can't bear to bump into me on there) << sarcasm....will people blame me? I have talked to a few who we became collective friends of since joining, and the general consensus was that he was somewhat of a jerk...and I am the 'nice girl.' lol I'm no saint, but he can be very rude on there...as he can offline, as we all know.

So...is this stupid for me to worry over? Tell me I'm being silly. I worry about stupid stuff.

Apr 16 - 11AM
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Diedre

Stop using negatives... "This might really sound dumb" Nothing is dumb...nothing - no thought, feeling or fear we have is dumb. Same with Stupid. If he left the site he did so of his own accord. As per their blaming you? What difference does it make? I like to put things in perspective. If they don't have control over my oxygen or my rent money...who cares what they think? He's a grown man. Learn the art of a Narc...if anyone asks...simply reply: Hmmm, I don't know why he did that. It is the truth isn't it? You certainly didn't tell him to leave it was his choice so how can you know or be responsible for his actions? YOu can't. Blow it off and keep on trucking babe! Hugs!
Apr 16 - 6PM (Reply to #3)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

michele

How do you make everything so crystal clear? Thank you!!! {{hugs}}
Apr 15 - 7PM
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

I just don't want people to

I just don't want people to blame me for his leaving the site.