If he got sick, how many women woud come to the hopsital?

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 13 - 9PM
Arwen
Arwen's picture

If he got sick, how many women woud come to the hopsital?

Has anyone ever thought about this with pain and horror? Thinking, believing you are the most important woman in his life and would only want you if he were ill, and realizing that there are MANY women who think the same thing about themselves?! YES! There are at least three women right now who think he would want THEM in a crisis and they are all sure of it. I am crying.

Apr 25 - 9PM
lostlove458
lostlove458's picture

You mention him in the

You mention him in the hospital, but come to think about it, my exN said once, if he was to die he wonders how many women would be crying at his funeral. Why would he say that? He made it seem as if every woman wanted him, seriously!
Apr 26 - 11PM (Reply to #29)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

lostlove

OMG MY NARC SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT HIS FUNERAL!! Thisjust goes to prove that they completely LACK originality and I think all narcs must have some kind of narc society annual meeting where they all trade phrases to use on their victims!!
Apr 25 - 9PM
Steph
Steph's picture

Don't cry!it is confirmation

Don't cry! it is confirmation for you....confirmation of how sick and convincing he is. Yes, it is sad, but at least you are AWARE. That is half the battle! You may go to his hospital bed....and see the "others" but you would EXPECT it. Imagine the other gals.....thinking "I am the ONLY one". Those are the ones to pity. They haven't "gotten it" yet. You are so much farther ahead. Still sucks, I know, but better than where the other women are at! xoxo
Apr 25 - 9PM
deecbee
deecbee's picture

I'd go, to spit in his face

I'd go, to spit in his face and watch him suffer. I can honestly say I'd be relieved if he ended up severely sick in the hospital. Sorry, just being honest.
Apr 25 - 9PM (Reply to #26)
Steph
Steph's picture

deecbee

haha, love it! don't apologize for being honest!
Apr 25 - 7PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Probably more guys than gals

With the ex-Psych prof, it was his openly gay colleague who warned me about him... and he had his circle of male disciples. I don't think women would show up for the most part. The ex-P identified with Prince Andrei Bolkonsky in "War and Peace", who orders his sister Maria, his former fiancee Natasha, and his son Nikolenka to leave the room if they're weeping... when he's on his deathbed. He rages at them angrily when they're weeping. THe ex-P would say he'd act the same way if he were dying. He fantasized about dying alone.. then having people apologizing en masse at his grave at his funeral. He liked it that Leo Tolstoy emotionally abused his wife Sofia for the 48 years of their marriage... and that Sofia apologized daily at his grave. Heck, if the ex-P were in the hospital, I'd probably send postcards of my travels, lots of useless stuff he probably wouldn't like, ask him if he were masturbating to GLEE re-runs, and blab endlessly about ME and MY HAPPINESS. I'd tell him his illness was no big deal; besides, girls just wanna have fun. As for the funeral... well, I'd RSVP and then be a no-show. I wouldn't go in the first place. If he had a memorial (several of my former professors have passed away in the past decade), I wouldn't go.
Apr 16 - 10AM
dudette
dudette's picture

I would go

only if they let me unplug the life support machine ha ha ha
Apr 16 - 6AM
ewa
ewa's picture

I would not go.

I would not go.
Apr 16 - 6AM
ewa
ewa's picture

I would not go.

I would not go.
Apr 15 - 12PM
mystwoman
mystwoman's picture

No, I wouldn't visit him. It

No, I wouldn't visit him. It would merely be yet another excuse for him to suck me for supply. I have some serious health problems. One time xnh was throwing one of his immature rages because I was sick (again) and couldn't go camping over the weekend. I asked him, "So if I were in the hospital dying, would you be there with me or would you be doing whatever you think is fun anyway?" Xnh told me that he would just continue doing whatever fun activities he wanted anyway. His comment was, "Your being in the hospital dying shouldn't mean that I have to be 'dying' as well. I would think about you, but you DO know that you're not my ONLY priority in life, don't you?" Self-centered as*hole. God forbid that my being sick or dying would interfere with xnh having fun. I was just SO flattered that the jerk would even think about me. Not. For xnh and I, it's completely over. I loved him. He had his chance with me. Xnh managed to completely destroy every ounce of love that I had for him. Now we're divorced, and I hate him. I will remain firmly NC, and I'm moving onto a happier future without him in it. If he is in the hospital, he can just sit there and rot (alone). I won't be there.

Apr 15 - 12PM
Used
Used's picture

visiting

no i wouldnt visit him, 2 years ago he had a breakdown[a real one] and i still wouldnt and he was in a realy bad way, funny realy b/c even when we were freinds i said to him if ever you are in hospital i wont visit you , he said where did that come from and i said i dont know, and to this day[4years later], i still dont know where that came from.
Apr 15 - 8PM (Reply to #19)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

We become very psychic around

We become very psychic around people who abuse us. It's true.
Apr 15 - 11AM
neverlookback
neverlookback's picture

mine

does not have to be in a hospital to qualify him as being sick, he is already sick, oh you mean physically sick? NO!!!! I would NOT visit him, he is dead to me so he is beyond what any hospital could do for him, ha ha
Apr 15 - 8AM
skystar
skystar's picture

OMG! We're all involved with

OMG! We're all involved with the same man. Goodness how he gets around. (lol)
Apr 14 - 3AM
jaycee
jaycee's picture

patiencegoal

My hN came to me last friday, told me how sick and how much pain he was in, he had me take him to er, take his bullshit, as he is a bear when he doesnt feel good, sit there for 9 hours, rub his back take him home nurse him all night, went to his moms in the morning for a few hours, which is two hours away, called me and said im coming back, i need you to take me back to er i sat there for hours again, he told me there is no one else he would want to be with him at hospital. then he passed his kidney stone and got up and went back to ow. he said hes been lying to her all weekend he had to go, but before he did he wanted to have sex with me, how sick...........but obviously, he meant it when he said he would always have me take care of him, oh lucky me, im just being used..........

Jaycee

Apr 14 - 9PM (Reply to #13)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

so he went to her Jaycee

After all this he told you he was basically concerned about her being lied to - her "feelings"? My narc did that to me too - actually right in front of my face. Ran after the OW outside of the bar when she saw me. AND asked me to come and introduce myself as his friend to her.
Apr 15 - 4AM (Reply to #14)
jaycee
jaycee's picture

patiencegoal

they are such assholes with balls of steel, they dont even care how they treat us.......basically my hN was tired of lying to her, but feels its ok to tell me the truth. what a dick.....

Jaycee

Apr 15 - 11AM (Reply to #15)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

jaycee

It's incredible how they make you feel more "important" by telling you and confiding in you their relationships with not just one, but MANY OW. Of course it's just a bone they throw you and a sick sick bone at that. A bone of poison. Among other things I am a prof Tarot reader, and my narc used to ask me to do reading after reading of at least ten women!
Apr 14 - 2AM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

I have a little different

I have a little different take.. I have always wondered who would show up at his funeral. You see he has alot of people he "knows" and he calls them "friends" but they arent really friends like I call friends. They are people that work for him or share a common interest but not close friends and the "friends" always seem to change alot. He had one really close friend and of course he was a guy that was sub standard to him in looks and a guy that he could control and he calls him his "best" friend. Why of course that would be his "best" friend
Apr 14 - 9PM (Reply to #9)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

Interesting about male friend

My N's best friend was extremely attractive. He used to say Oh "Ted and I are the only good looking men in town". I think he must have wanted to screw him.
Apr 15 - 8AM (Reply to #10)
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

thats unusual they usually

thats unusual they usually dont like having any male friends that pose any competition however the good looking friend may also be a Narc. I have read that two Narcs will hang out with eachother as they have an unspoken respect for one another
Apr 15 - 8AM (Reply to #11)
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

No Male Friends

My exN never had any close male friends to speak of, only girls, even in high school. He always said guys didn't like him. Now I know why. And other Narcs? He HATES them.
Apr 14 - 9PM (Reply to #8)
Arwen
Arwen's picture

he asked me about funeral

Narc said to me also a couple of times - "are you going to be one of the crying women at my funeral". MOTHER FU--ER!
Apr 14 - 2AM
dudette
dudette's picture

I'll happily sing

at his funeral though.....
Apr 14 - 1AM
dudette
dudette's picture

His mysterious illness

Mine had a mysterious condition that he had to travel to a special hospital in London for.... I never really knew what it was, except it was linked to the threat of surgery and not being able to have sex for at least 6 months LOL... I used to take time off work and travel to appointments with him and then we'd do something together.... in the end he did not have the surgery... When I found out what he was etc... I worried that I had actually been attedning some kind of STD clinic with him without realizing.... but his ex-wife told me that no, he does have something odd.... in any case, no I would not go again.... Have spent too much time in hospitals on his account already. Some for him and some for me....taking HIV tests and all sorts....
Apr 13 - 11PM
strongerthanever
strongerthanever's picture

Not me. If his family called

Not me. If his family called to say he was in the hospital, I would tell them I was sorry they were going through this. If then they said he wanted to see me, I don't think I would go. Nah. He has a wife. If it then was we are pulling the plug tomorrow. can you come? he wants to make amends." Then I would go to give this man peace before he passes...I think I would. If this was to happen 10 yrs from now, I'm sure I would feel different than how I do today. I may not go and just let him be by himself and face himself which he has been avoiding all of his life.
Apr 13 - 10PM
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Funny you mention this. This

Funny you mention this. This was one of the things he used to ask me about, several times actually. I live clear across the country and I'm married, so he used to ask me, "What if some terrible accident happened to me and I wound up in the hospital?" He was always fishing for validation that I would care enough about him to come to him. I always told him I would find a way to be there, regardless of the miles and my husband. And I meant it. (I was such great supply.) I never thought about other women showing up too (except his soon-to-be ex-wife) until you mentioned it right now. But now, it wouldn't even matter because he could be on death's door and I wouldn't go. What I said before, was BEFORE. Before I knew it was all a farse and he never loved me. Before I knew he played me from the very beginning, corrupted my values, put the final nail in the coffin of my marriage, stole my heart, chewed it up, put it through a grinder, and spit it out. He's dead to me already, so why would I go see him now? I hope he rots in Hell.
Apr 14 - 3AM (Reply to #3)
dudette
dudette's picture

in reverse

When I went to the clinic for the termination, they asked me who my next of kin was... I had to say no-one.... I dod not want want anyone to know and not my husband in particular. and of course, I wanted to protect the narc.... They said but if something goes really wrong, who do we call? I said. no-one, I have to one to help with this....you cannot call the father..... And afterwards the narc was furious! he said but why did you not give them my name? I said I was trying to protect you.... I guess in his mind, I was negating him the opportunity to be part of the drama, had something gone very very wrong..... sick....
Apr 13 - 9PM
Arwen
Arwen's picture

sorry for post typos...it's

sorry for post typos...it's late