The best night of my life!

1 post / 0 new
#1 Mar 4 - 8PM
itsallgood
itsallgood's picture

The best night of my life!

Ok ladies, I need to share this with you because tonight it finally came full circle! Let me start with the fact that I turned 40 this week and I have been celebrating the lucky life I have been handed as well as achieving a lifetime professional goal. My almost ex sister in law (now ex sister in law of my ex narc fiancé who I left 1 1/2 years ago) texts me out of the blue to make plans tonight. We met at a local place and across the bar she spots my ex narc. He came over to say hi, gave her a hug and couldn't look me in the eye as I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek ( which was followed by a shot of grey goose after he walked away). I decided I was going to test my strength. I texted him that I was bummed that he didn't want to hang out and catch up. He texted back that he felt uncomfortable (first honest words out of his mouth) and that he was at the restaurant next door where he bumped into his next ex fiancé ( proposed to her 8 months after me and kicked her out less than 4 months later). I had a reservation at this same restaurant, walked in and found him hitting on another girl and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. I sat down facing him, he couldn't stop staring as he hid behind this new girl. The other ex fiancé walks up to him and starts blabbing away and then she comes up to me where she wants to be my new bff. She told me all the lies I suspected he told her about me. She went back to him to argue. While I was observing the best night of my life I decided to go up to all of them to ask if I could get a group photo because I had to remember this moment.!! As we all know our ex's behaviors I saw him start contorting his face like he would when he became enraged.... But this time I was safe, free, happy, laughing, and celebrating the freedom and success he would never let me enjoy! And I didn't have to go home to satisfy his perverted sexual fantasies and wake up to him and feel
scared because nothing I ever did was good enough. Yet, he gets to go home where he now lives with his ex wife again and kids. Life is good!! Thank you all for getting me to this wonderful place!