Sweetsamm's story...........

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 14 - 1AM
sweetsamm
sweetsamm's picture

Sweetsamm's story...........

I'm finally ready to tell my whole story...I met my ex 5mos after leaving my ex husband(jerk,but not a narc), i went out with him and didn't even like him that much...he was persistent,went out with him again,still not that interested,he tells me hes moving to san diego,i think it was a challenge to see if he would stay for me...he left,we saw each other every weekend,he ends up moving back after 2mos of living there...anyway,together,i think everything is great,he proposes,wedding date set,and i freak....I had been married for 8yrs,met him 5mos after separation,and hadn't even dated..so i broke up with N...BIG MISTAKE....we still talked,i had a new bf....then,i missed him,we get back together after being apart for a year....here is where things change BIG TIME..he's never the same..calls me whore,bitch,etc....even over the littlest things..i feel bad for cancelling wedding the year before,and think i kind of deserve the abuse...he always throws out,i don't love you,never have,i should have never gotten back together with your sorry ass....I had so many hot chicks...etc etc...i would see glimpses of the old guy,so i kept trying....anyway,now he starts being really mean to my son,who's 13at the time....now,this part is really hard for me....he'd be mad at me and call my son horrible names..it hurts to even think about...one time my son made this lego robot thing,it was huge,he made it when he was 7 and kept it..anyway,got into argument with N and he destroyed my son's lego robot....'WHO does that??" i'm sick thinking about it...well,the fights become more and more...he starts grabbing me,hitting me...well,may 31,2007....we get into argument,N,had started keeping all his money..every cent,even though i had been laidoff...no money for groceries,nothing..well,i found his checkbook,and wrote a check for 50dollars and bought groceries..he was drunk and flipped....he beat the crap out of me...he jumped on my back and my face hit the hardwood floor and i knew my nose was broken...bloood everywhere! i told him i needed to go to the hospital..he said no...i said 'you fucking idiot,my nose is BROKEN!' he wouldn't let me leave,he then tried strangeling me..i really really thought i was gonna die..i finally ran out and found some teenagers driving(humiliating) and they drove me to the hospital...I had broken nose,broken ribs,torn acl,cracked collarbone,broken pinky,dislocated thumb,and bruises..............everywhere!! two black eyes from broken nose...anyway,hospital calls sheriff,they arrest N,bust down door...he's saying i started it..so crazy...well,he is prosecuted and convinces me i started it....wants me to testify i started everything..he had a jury trial!!! Well, the jury came to a unanimous decision,GUILTY...N has a felony and is on house arrest for 9mos.....during that time,he's still drinking and probation would randomly show up and i would be HIDING liquer bottles...i swear N has gotten away with so much shit,he thinks he's above the law...WTF was i thinking hiding the shit...anyway,things were ok during the home arrest,(he could work from 7-5), well,after i had our daughter(I'm an idiot),it got horrible,he was basically screwing anything that moved..craigslist,friends,clients,etc.....i finally left him after he told me he wished i would die in a fiery car crash and melt into the steering wheel....and calling my son retarded for the last time.....I'm still and will be dealing with this creep for the next 15yrs,it sucks,but it is what it is.......i don't know this man,nor did i ever know him...BUT, i have a BEAUTIFUL daughter out of the madness...gotta think of the positive....

Sep 15 - 8PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

That's terrible!

Thank God you got out of that terrible situation. You NEVER deserved such awful, degrading treatment. It's a good thing you've managed to come out alive. The fact he wished you dead is chilling... just EVIL... you did NOTHING evil to him. You put up with his evil. Your story is heartbreaking... but thank God you left that awful situation, YOU can focus on the positive and the healing.
Sep 15 - 8PM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

Oh gosh.. I dont even know

Oh gosh.. I dont even know what to say. I cant even think of the words but everytime I read something like this I cry for you,myself, and everyone else because I have empathy,compassion and a soul.
Sep 15 - 11AM
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Sweetsam

Your son retarded??? I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage and my Narc has a son from his first GF. Well, we have one son (3 months old) together. 4 kids with him! He calls his son retarted ALL the time...Not my kids, HIS SON ONLY?? Weird. Wtf? My 13 year old is starting to call her friends retarted if they make her mad. Glad you are free. Keep it up. Trust, then verify~
Sep 15 - 2AM
lisalisa47
lisalisa47's picture

PS i reread your story

I'm glad you are out of there. Mine isn't that abusive, he's just a bully, but they all SUCK!

LML

Sep 14 - 7AM
hooklineandsinker
hooklineandsinker's picture

Oh. My. God. YOU NEVER

Oh. My. God. YOU NEVER DESERVE THE ABUSE. NEVER. Are you saying he's on house arrest - in the very house where he assaulted you? Or did he get a jail sentence for the assault and the house arrest thing was one of the conditions on release? I really, really hope this psycopath is no longer part of your life. If you don't live together I would seek a barring order as soon as possible. Also keep a record of every single abusive incident that happens in case you need to make a police report later.
Sep 14 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
The Girlfriend ...
The Girlfriend of Dr Jekyl's picture

Oh SweetSamm!

Please Sweetie, get away from this guy and never look back ever again. He is so destructive and far more dangerous than you may realize. I am currently reading a true story written by Anne Rule called 'Empty Promises'. Not scare you, but I DO recommend it for those of us who are with abusive violent pathological Narcs/sociopaths etc. It really clears things up about the danger these guys pose to our lives and wellbeing. I was in tears reading about what happened to you. You do not deserve to be abused or live this kind of life...these guys literally destroy everything good around them eventually...including us and our children...NEVER look back and never let him near you or your children again if you can help it! Call a women's shelter or hotline for a referral to a specific domestic violence counselor who specializes in helping women, go to court and get a restraining order if you need to again...please protect yourself and your son & daughter from this sick excuse of a man. His sick abusive violent behavior is never your fault...EVER!...
Sep 15 - 12AM (Reply to #3)
sweetsamm
sweetsamm's picture

Thank u....i left him a year

Thank u....i left him a year ago....he beat me in 2007,was convicted of corporal injury to a spouse..it was supposed to b 9mos minimum jail time,but he got 9mos home arrest,and 3yr felonly probation...he recently had it reduced to misdemeanor...im NOT w him,NOR will I ever b w him...whats wierd is that the physical pain was less painful than all the cheating and cruel things he said to me that hurt the most....whats also wierd is that people in our town think hes the sweetest guy around..
Sep 15 - 2AM (Reply to #4)
lisalisa47
lisalisa47's picture

It always is

Physical abuse is less painful than emotional or mental, even though it's still totally inappropriate, because at least you can see that the person is angry enough to lash out like a little kid and punch - AGAIN, it's NEVER appropriate but you can see SOME emotion behind it. and for those of use who have been smacked around, the bruises eventually fade. Emotional and mental seemingly comes out of NOWHERE, is calculated and emotionless (appearing anyway) and seems just a needless form of mind torture because "they can". I recently found out that my ex narc used to hide my keys on purpose, after i opened up to him that I was OCD about my keys for some reason. Despite what i knew he became the empty "meanness" behind that one still floors me as to the depth of his ASSh****ness. It's the petty things that make us realize sometimes, what a JERK they really are.

LML

Sep 15 - 4PM (Reply to #5)
sweetsamm
sweetsamm's picture

Its sooo true...the mean

Its sooo true...the mean things seem,soo calculated and they stay w u...its so wierd that anyone would want the mother of their child to feel so horrible,or tell people horrible things about their daugter's mom...as for retarded comments about my son(hes extremely smart,not learning disabled at all), those made me cry the hardest,i couldnt understand why he hated my son so much,he NEVER tried to bond w him,even though austin was only 7when we started dating....so fricking sad....
Sep 16 - 12PM (Reply to #6)
lisalisa47
lisalisa47's picture

SAMM you really are SO SWEET

Honey, I have this thing i try to remember when someone i have cared about shits on me for no reason: ANYone with any "peace of mind and "like" for themselves" does NOT go out of the way to make someone else hurt or try to assign them the role of representative for "all that is wrong with their world"

LML

Sep 16 - 12PM (Reply to #7)
sweetsamm
sweetsamm's picture

thank you lisalisa....:)

Thank you......that makes sooooo much sense.....and i'm going to remember that. And it's so true:)
Sep 16 - 1PM (Reply to #8)
lisalisa47
lisalisa47's picture

You are welcome baby

You are welcome baby girl....You are doing great - Remember - it takes a strong woman to do what you, and what all of us here are doing - albeit each at our own pace. Now that I am on "narcorette gum" LOL, i KNOW that now i can do what it is i wanted to do, but couldn't, cuz of the "diaper duty" i self imposed upon myself. I write - songs, blogs, music, poetry. And, if i don't mind saying so myself, i'm pretty good because that's how i communicate with MYSLEF, in print. I also sing - decent voice, nothing amazing, BUT i'm a clown on stage and that draws the garage band crowd in. LOL. AND i just realized i want to learn bass guitar, so I can put my friend/bass guitar player Kurtis to shame. LOL..just kidding. it just looks fun. The next man i am with (and believe me I have never wanted a partner LESS than i do right now) will have to be a strong person who appreciates my individuality and isn't intimadated by my acquarian "uniqueness"...In other words, I am woman HEAR MY ROAR, and deal with it,. LOL

LML

Sep 16 - 5PM (Reply to #9)
hooklineandsinker
hooklineandsinker's picture

"Narcorette" gum! Ha ha,

"Narcorette" gum! Ha ha, classic!
Sep 16 - 11PM (Reply to #10)
lisalisa47
lisalisa47's picture

Hey Funsize, feel free

to use that one anytime you want. (it just kind of popped into my head today)

LML

Sep 18 - 3AM (Reply to #11)
sweetsamm
sweetsamm's picture

Narcarette gum!! Love

Narcarette gum!! Love it...........as for a man........well,i wasn't even thinking about a guy the last few mos.....BUT..i'm feeling super flirty,sexy,lovable,etc..........still seeing the 'normal' guy.....he's even going to my 25yr HS reunion tomorrow night..yikes! Anyway,my flirty ways are back,,,,,thank God,thought N took them from me.....NOPE,men are lining up...I must really be sending out some good smelling pheramones,lol...