proximity breeds contempt....they lurk.......

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 10 - 8AM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

proximity breeds contempt....they lurk.......

i think i'm seeing another trend here...they LURK...when the psychonarc's first wife divorce him...it was very acrimonious...he had refused to work and provide for their two young children..one severely handicapped...what a guy!..
does the bastard SKULK away??......HELL NO...he moved right up the street from her...and LURKED.....just kept himself in her face....

then he did the same thing with me...when my house was being foreclosed on..the bastard parked himself right up the road in a motel...and lurked and gloated...

from the day i married that bastard all he could talk about was his 'bad marriage' to me....and how he wanted out...how he never wanted to see me again....

over the years he had many many opportunties to 'flee'..when i finally got him out in november 07...i KNOW for a fact that he had my stolen car and between six and seven thousand dollars in CASH in his shoes....

he could have been in daytona beach shucking oysters in two days..i would have never found my car...he could have completely reinvented himself...in a location where his ugly past would have never reared it's head.....but NOOOOOOOOO...

in all the years...not just with me, but with all his other victims...he has REFUSED to go away...and has lurked....to this day that bastard is a scant 25 miles from where he was born...he's the poster boy for NARCISSISTIC SPACE...i don't know whether it is that he will not or can not leave it....

i've confronted him about it...about him lurking around me and his ex...and his explantion is that the AIR is his too, what a surprise!!!...this SPACE on the planet is HIS...and WE need to leave it....

how many others have one that won't go away...that moved right up the street...or right down the road..??.refused to stop going to places that were actually YOUR territory?...tried to run you out of your own part of the world????.i think it may be another trend.

i really hate his guts and i wish he was dead........

Apr 10 - 1PM
Scoop
Scoop's picture

No boundrys ! My XN

No boundrys ! My XN seriously thought i would want to move in to his house after he D&D me .Live there as "friends" Freak of nature ! He lived in a shared house so it would mean sleeping in his bed with him and my 4 cats and a dog . See i did do the "friend " thing with him but he couldnt keep his hands to him self he even said "im sorry that we had sex , i dont fancy you Scoop we are just friend and really you could have been anyone lieing next to me " It was a beautiful moment and one i will always remember ...lol I laugh now but holy mother it hurt at the time . Scoop x
Apr 11 - 11AM (Reply to #11)
ForeverLearning
ForeverLearning's picture

Love Your Humor Scoop

I know it was horrific at the time, the things he said. I am so glad you are able to chuckle at the insanity of it now. I have had many similar beautiful moments myself, at the hands of various Narcissists and Psychopaths. Gotta love word 'salad' from the mouths of wack jobs! Reminds me of a Talking Heads song, "Stop Making Sense". And, never again shall we be victim to such lunacy.
Apr 11 - 2AM (Reply to #9)
wallaby (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Scoop

I had a good lol about your "beautiful moment". They are just such unbelievable a$$ holes. OMG. That was a really good one.
Apr 11 - 3AM (Reply to #10)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

they lie... they make it all up & convince others

my first N (the one I talked about here: http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2010/04/06/stunned) came to see me at college after us barely speaking - a few letters - after 2 years. We slept together - I got pregnant. He took off and I NEVER heard from him again until I looked him up 15 years later... stupid me, looking for 'closure' - I knew nothing of Ns at the time. When I asked him why he left and never looked back? he found a way to BLAME ME... Said "I saw you smoke pot (it was 1976) and I was at the Naval Academy and couldn't be around someone who did that." W... T... F... When I told him I got pregnant, I had to have an abortion pretty much alone, that a friend drove me to Annapolis and he wouldn't see me, that he just threw me away (my PTSD was SUPER triggered) He then proceeded to talk a mutual friend of ours into never speaking with me again... convinced her that I was only friends with her to get to him. Shortly after that the woman he's currently married to stopped speaking to me, blaming me for telling her a rude joke... ~~~~ Psycho-Boy visited every single support group I was on... even for a medical condition I have... and proceeded to use information he found to twist it and make fun of me... yet I AM THE STALKER? Even the detective he & his wife told that I was stalking them? Was STUNNED when he found out I am DISABLED. Sort of shot that one right down... such a**holes is right... how are these creatures taking up oxygen on our planet??? ~~~~~~~~~ Repetition does not transform a lie into the truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals
Apr 10 - 11AM
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

won't go away..then claims i'm stalking HIM...

it's been going on for years....he refuses to go away..plants himself in places where i have always gone, then screams.....'STAY AWAY FROM ME..YOU'RE STALKING ME'...that nasty little game has finally become a self fulfilling prophecy....because now i AM stalking him.....
Apr 10 - 1PM (Reply to #7)
Scoop
Scoop's picture

lol Stalk away girlfriend ..

lol Stalk away girlfriend .. maybe i should try that , i still have his keys and i know his movements they are up at lunch time and to the pub for the rest of the day . Scoop x
Apr 10 - 10AM
gullablegull (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Put me on that list....my

Put me on that list....my stbxnph moved less than a half mile from our marital home. Not even a zip code away...for sure to flaunt the new gf whether intentionally or not. He owns boat slips all over our county, and claims he's there for the marina. NOT...I do believe they lurk.
Apr 10 - 10AM
neveragain5
neveragain5's picture

So true! My last one keeps

So true! My last one keeps the same hairdresser, accountant and friends of his ex even though she isn't around. I'm sure there are more resources that he plundered, but I wasn't privy to a lot of what his life was because we didn't get that far. The other exes ex, was either an N or Sociopath and she kept friends of his and used them, she moved around, but always tried to stay close to us or where we were living. She kept trying to infiltrate our lives until I put a stop to it. She then cries about how, "His new girlfriends never like her". Truly twisted.
Apr 10 - 9AM
sanctuary
sanctuary's picture

Lurkers!!

That is so true. He tried to buy a house in my neighborhood just a few streets away from the house I was renting at the time. I don't think he could afford it but bought one less than ten minutes away. He went to my favorite book store and made friends with all my friends there. Went to my counselor so I quite talking to her. Even after he got married again and moved into her house 30 minutes away he bought a bar around the corner from me. It's right next to the Home Depot I shop at all the time. (I have a renovation co. so I'm there a lot) He used to volunteer at her school all the time so I had to see him at every function. Never did that until after the divorce. To show what a great guy he was...NOT! When he does get to see her he takes her to the restaurants she and I go to. She hates it when she thinks he's doing it on purpose. He'll even say "Isn't this where you and you mom go?" My daughter and I came out of Home Depot one day and saw his truck in the lot. You should've seen the look on her face! She stopped grabbed my arm and pointed to it. She was white like she saw a ghost. That was just from seeing his truck!! Talk about triggers. My heart started racing. I was glad we didn't see him in the store. We got the hell out of there before we did see hime. Every time I see the police helicopters circling that area I hope some one shot him in the bar or at least did some damage! One can only hope I suppose. Yep you're right narcnarc, they're lurkers big time!
Apr 10 - 3PM (Reply to #2)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

isolating and smearing

Psycho-Boy tried really hard to chat up and befriend a bunch of my friends. Didn't work. However, my first N and a Sociopath in college did this. Turned people against me, lied about me. They always like to make their targets look like crazy people. A couple of them still are... 35 years later! ~~~~~~~~~ Repetition does not transform a lie into the truth. - Franklin D. Roosevelt Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals
Apr 10 - 4PM (Reply to #3)
woundedsoul36
woundedsoul36's picture

I deleted my myspace page

I deleted my myspace page because after I sent him the message that outed him , I was afraid he would try to befriend my friends and convince them i was crazy or smear my name, or fwd. intimate texts and what not. He is vengeful and will wait years if he has to-to get his revenge. As soon as I pressed "send"..I never zipped over to myspace so fast in my life to delete my profile. I have FB, but he isnt a friend and my page is private