Scooters Mom's story

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 17 - 3PM
Scooters Mom
Scooters Mom's picture

Scooters Mom's story

I was recently asked by my N's daughter (28 years old) to drive her an hour away so she could get an abortion. I do not want that on my conscience and so I told her that I would not be able to do it. I gave no reason, as I didnt feel like she would listen if I tried to preach that it was a bad choice. Just simply said "I cant take you on Friday, I hope you will have time to find someone else". I sent the message on Tues. night. This was the response I got back:

Wow that's hurtful I really thought u cared about me n would be there for me. But I was wrong. I don't know if u have something against me but that's how I felt most of my life. You're fake n I don't want u around my kids. Life is to short to be surrounded by those who are not genuine and those that will just let u down. So u are no longer able to pick up my kids. If my dad wants to see them, he'll have to pick them up. I don't esp want to see u. Thanks for helping me during one of the hardest times in my life.

Is she an N?

Mar 17 - 9PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Scooters Mom

if she's an N or not, I'm not sure - but she IS an EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILER and daughter or not - you are ENTITLED to your own life and you do NOT have to put with that. ~~~~~~~~~ The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. - Albert Einstein Visit My Info. Website for Abuse Victims
Mar 17 - 7PM
ForeverLearning
ForeverLearning's picture

Hard To Say

My personal opinion is, it's really hard to say what she "is", based on just this small tidbit of information. But I think everyone would agree she is struggling with a very difficult situation and decision, and so I think it is only natural she is emotional and even PANICKED right now as to how she will get both transportation to the appointment on Friday along with child care for her children. She has reacted emotionally to the disappointment of you not taking her and not giving her an explanation as to why, - with harsh words to you. She's just plain stressed out, bottom line. Anyone would be in that situation. All the best to you both.
Mar 17 - 6PM
rache
rache's picture

GUILT trip

And cruel.NC her too.