angelgal's story

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 24 - 9PM
angelgal
angelgal's picture

angelgal's story

To make a long story short, I met fireguy at our local gym over a year ago. I ended up really liking him and we hit it off when we hung out...but then he would keep me at a distance. I would ask him why he was doing this and he would tell me, "I don't want to be in a relationship right now". I was upset but was told if I was patient and gave him time, that things would change. Well, they didn't. He just became more secretive and would never let me "really" know him. He never wanted to take me anywhere but he wanted to have sex with me. He said that we needed to stop this and that we needed to stay away from each other. I asked him if there was someone else and he denied it, of course. A few weeks later I went to the airport to pick up my friend and SHOCKINGLY I saw him picking up some girl. When I confronted him later after the weekend, he said that she was "just a friend" and was in town for her friend's wedding. I asked him where she slept and he said, "my bed" but we didn't do anything. I laughed at him and said, "you must really think I'm stupid"? "Wow, it all makes sense now, you have been having a long distance relationship! Again, he lied and said that I was "way off base". I was a fool and continued to have relations with him until I noticed every fourth weekend he was off, he went out of town. An aquaintance told me he was seeing a girl in another state for almost two years. I was so hurt and felt sooo used. All the things we did and he had a gf the whole time...eventually, he started to show signs of guilt and would only want to do certain things...but some were very degrading...my cousin contacted her facebook to let her know what was going on because she was going to move here, I told my cousin that unfortunately she would have to find out for herself. She just now moved here to live with him the beginning of January. I'm not doing too well. He only lives three blocks away and I hate him sooo much for all his lies and for using me. On top of this, my Mom has been sick with cancer and it has been a very tough time for me and this guy had no heart and just kept lying and lying and using me for sex...he knew that I liked him and would bring him food and sweet things all the time and he just took took took. He treated her like a gf and me like nothing...like I wasn't worth spending time with and getting to know, just sleeping with for his own selfish needs because she was so far away. We got into an argument one day and he told me that he didn't care about my sick mother like he would if it was one of his other friend's Mom. I cried and cried and cried...he has said some other very hurtful things to me, too...I hate him so much! Does this sound like a narcissist/pathological to you all?

Jan 25 - 2PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Welcome angelgal

get into therapy with a TRAUMA COUNSELOR IMMEDIATELY - call a DV Center if you need to get an advocate ASAP - PLEASE go through ALL the pages on 'Message Board' as I have loaded it with articles and your questions have probably already been asked and answered many many times. Click through the pages and read what interests you. You'll get up to speed and learn a LOT. - PLEASE read the stories of others on SHARE YOUR STORY. This alone is one of the most validating things you can do! Far too many become completely wrapped up in their own drama... which just makes it all worse. It will also help you see the pattern of their INCURABLE PATHOLOGY. Your story is very very common. - PLEASE read through our WHOLE blog: http://www.lisaescott.com/blog - chock full of articles about Ns and healing Please read all the Rules prior to posting, as well - listen to our free radio show - archived at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allabouthim Remember this board is NEVER to be used as a replacement for therapy. Please find a therapist and start going as SOON as possible for whatever level of PTSD he's left you with!! BLOCK HIS EMAILS, IMs and TEXTS change your phone & cell numbers don't ALLOW him to contact you again... not pray for it! DO NOT ALLOW IT! NO CONTACT! Get to a PTSD/ trauma counselor ASAP... Healing takes a MINIMUM of 18 months (with TOTAL NC) and you will need support & help from a professional. Please get it ASAP. Do not date before 18 months has passed! ~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free... but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem Visit My Abuse Website
Jan 25 - 2PM (Reply to #7)
angelgal
angelgal's picture

I appreciate your support, Barbara!

I cannot tell you how much your info. and reading all of the articles have helped me already and know will continue to help me get through this hell I am in. I am already in counseling and my counselor has said a lot of the same things that is talked about on this site. I know that it will take many months...BUT months I don't have. My Mom is very sick! To have the pain of seeing my precious precious Mom deteriorate and suffer and the pain I have inside by the cruel treatment by fireguy psychopath, its getting to be all too much for me to handle, but I'm trying so hard to hold on...
Jan 25 - 5PM (Reply to #8)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

angelgal

I wish I could tell you a quick way - there isn't. My Dad died during the aftermath of Psycho-Boy... actually I refocused on dealing with him... someone who needed my attention, rather than a soul-sucking, non-human predator. You did NOTHING to deserve this treatment - they do it EVERYONE!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free... but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem Visit My Abuse Website
Jan 25 - 8AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

angelgal

http://www.lisaescott.com/2009/12/03/other-woman-now-hes-happy-her ~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free... but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem Visit My Abuse Information Website
Jan 25 - 9AM (Reply to #5)
angelgal
angelgal's picture

Thanks, Barbara!

Barbara, thank you so much for this article! I just read it and it really describes fireguy perfectly! I just can't help but think that maybe he does "really" love her and want to make things work with her...he was seeing her and traveling to her state every weekend he was off...he would never even drive 4blocks to visit me. I truly believe it had been in the works for her to move down here when she was finished college. It all makes me sooo sick that he could do this, especially while my Mom is so sick..he has no heart! But why do I think he has heart for her?? Cause he spent time with her and traveled and spent money for airfare as cheap as he is, cause he gave her keys to his house and let her move in with him? Cause he is sharing his bed with her every night? Cause I think the next step will be marriage..but he would never even take the time to know me or let me know him...YES, to all of these reasons! I really think he believes that as long as he kept it "just physical" with me and not develop feelings, he wasn't cheating..I know how sick does that sound? OMG! This guy has messed up my head so bad! I want "me" back again!
Jan 24 - 10PM
angelgal
angelgal's picture

Some other information about

Some other information about him. He didn't like "normal" sex. He liked to be in control during sex and liked to grab my neck and pull my hair and push my head down on his penis. He always said that he liked dirty sex and would want to cum on my face and want me to put my finger in his butt. He also told me that blowjobs aren't considered cheating in his mind, he would say I know that its messed up, but its the way he sees it. He also told me that his father raised him right and that he was a good guy. LOL He is sick to think that! Also, he was cheap and would say that he doesn't buy gifts...for Christmas or birthdays...even when he had a girlfriend...he would say, "don't buy me anything, because I'm not going to buy you anything". He also told me one time that after I found out about the ldr he could have feelings for her, but not me. He said its like buying a house or a car, you just know. He never would take the time to know me, TO KNOW! He was lying and had a GF the whole time! I told him only a shallow person would compare people and relationships to a car or a house. I am a real person and he shouldn't judge me or anyone else because he is FAR FROM PERFECT! I just keep thinking that now that she is living here with him his life will be good and that maybe he will change now that she is living here in town? He must really care for her to move her here from her hometown 7hrs away.
Jan 24 - 11PM (Reply to #2)
aceonelady
aceonelady's picture

believe me angelgal

I was once having a lovely long distance relationship for 2 years ...Believe me this girl will be in for a surprise like i did! He will now that she is near also abuse her mentally she wiil be treted like you are being treated and believe me he will withdraw things from her incluiding sex ! They want control,destroy they dont care how good we are or sexy or intelligent or good for them! Mine told me after 2 years of talking on Skypeeveryday for 10 hours or more,sharing hundreds pof piicture,really deep conversations about all topics sharing life stories likes and dislike telling me about his flaws, family life (me too) tells ms thone day after i arrive to be with him from Europe to the USA that i was a totally stranger to him....We had sex twice then he devalued and discarded me...We slept on the same bed for 2 months he never touched me again,only sometimes a hug ehen he felt like and believe me maybe 3 times in 2 months...Please read my story,.Believe me her going over there to be with him will only bring her unhappiness and pain...THATS WHAT THEY DO OVER AND OVER....no he dont care about her ...she is just the next one victim.

Aceonelady

Jan 25 - 6PM (Reply to #3)
angelgal
angelgal's picture

Aceonlady

I believe you, Aceonlady! Thanks for your reply and words of wisdom, I really appreciate and I read your story. I'm so sorry for what you went through. I found out about the long distance gf through fireguy's facebook. When I confronted him, I told him that an aquaintance told me to trap him... but he would never FULLY come clean. I found her facebook and sure enough, there was their picture! I couldn't believe it! Using me for sex all those months and having a long distance relationship! I feel so used! He was so selfish and deceitful...he thought he deserved to be pleased sexually! Its really sick! He would always want me to go down on him and would force my head down on his you know what, while lying and cheating on his long distance gf! He had no right to do anything with me, I feel so violated knowing the truth now! The funny thing is, and this shows how pathological/narcissistic he truly is, he will put up pics of ONLY himself or of him and his neice on his facebook, but NEVER of him and her! She puts up pics of BOTH of them together...doesn't she get the clue? HE WAS NOT WORTH LEAVING HER HOMETOWN FOR? Also, he doesn't have his relationship status posted?? Isn't he proud of his relationship?????? Why not scream it from the rooftops?? Why hide it??