alfrebob's story

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 8 - 3PM
alfrebob
alfrebob's picture

alfrebob's story

I want to tell you a little bit about my baby's father. 50 years in a few sentences so I hope you will understand the full story.

He got married at 20. Married for 8 months. Assaulted his wife, she got a restraining order against him and aborted his baby.

At 21 he got bowel cancer. Survived but lost both his hips which were replaced with artificial ones.

At 24 he married again. Three kids. When his kids were 16, 14 and 11 they encouraged their mother to get him out of their lives. He had been so abusive to their mother and them they could no longer tolerate it.

Used to keep the kids awake all night so they could not sleep

Shouting at them that he wished they had been aborted

Wishing them dead constantly

All slept in room with mum as thought he was going to murder them

Screamed foul abusive language at them

Hit their mother in front of them

Threw kids clothes out the window

His youngest would physically throw up with fright

Devaluing them calling them prats, thick, cu**s, test tube monkeys

They were all referred by the GP for psychiatric help.

8 months after wife number 2 threw him out I met him on the internet. Wow he was wonderful. I was so proud. What a fantastic man. How could his ex wife be so cruel to stop him seeing his kids? I did everything to help him. We even went to the pub were she used to go and I was so proud to be there with him. Him wanting to see his kids dominated our life and was the reason why he was so moody with me. I even wrote a letter for him when he was going to court. He lost!!

That was then my fault because he was insistent that the judge had said I had spoiled things by sending endless letters to his wife when I had not. What a reaction that caused.

I kept finding out about other women he was declaring his love to on the internet without even meeting them. Finished with him loads of times but then he would text me to say he had cancer, fallen down the stairs, taken an overdose, his daughter had made contact and he wanted to tell me about it, he loved me, missed me>>>> blah, blah

I did everything to make him better. Moved him in with me and my kids. Then sold the house 18 months into our relationship, and put all the money into one with his name on it also. Would make him feel more secure.

Within 5 weeks of buying house with him I was living in a refuge with my kids. Got a court order against him but he promised to change so did not attend second hearing.

2 months later another court order, same thing again.

2 months later 3rd court order but this time court ordered a welfare report on my kids so social services became involved. This time he left the property.

I meet up with him. He promises to get help. Begs me to make him feel like a proper father and asks me to have a baby. I can't believe that I actually fell pregnant.

It was at this time that I found all the paperwork from his past two wives and kids that he left behind in a filing cabinet in our house.

His vindictiveness knew no bounds. I refused to abort the baby so he set out to destroy my life. Lost home, job, money and car….but kept my kids and had a beautiful baby.

Two months after making me and the kids homeless he met another lady on the internet. Bought a business with the money he got from me. She gave up her friends, family (two grown sons), and job to move in with him within 6 weeks of meeting him. She is now his company secretary.

She writes to me nasty emails saying I am a vindictive, unbalanced human being for not letting him see the baby. She says he won’t go to court because he cannot afford it and he is a changed man and does not need past raked up.

12 months later they are still living together and she insists he is a changed man and still continues to email me that she has helped him to see things more objectively and that he is changed because he is now in the right relationship with her.

Yet he emails me and blames me for everything. Refuses to pay maintenance, send birthday or xmas presents to his son.

I have sent her copies of all that he has done to me and the others yet she insists he is different with her.

How can this be? Why did he not change for me and the baby? It hurts so much. I cannot even begin to tell you all the things he done to me.

BTW the last two emails from her email address do not appear to be from her as they are in his language and style.

Dec 8 - 8PM
baddream
baddream's picture

Nightmare Guy-- A Serial Naricisst Abuser

Terrible story, horrible guy. We should have some kind of rating system for our narcs. They all have so much in common, but some of them have done it to so many woman--like yours. He is not going to change for her, it is just a matter of time until she gets the same. You are so lucky to be away from him but I am sorry for what he took from you.
Dec 8 - 7PM
Cgrl
Cgrl's picture

Read your post again

Did you not feel the same way in the beginning with him? Did you not believe all the crap and think he was the greatest thing to come into your life? Well now she is. She is getting the mask like you did. Believing he is the man of her dreams. She is brainwashed - like you were. She is not living the high life-she knows there is something that isnt right - she can not put her finger on it yet, like you. She will find out. Stop concentrating on HER happiness- she is getting everything you did in the beginning. She will nosedive. Just a matter of time. Believe this. His business is seeing him as thier savior- wait until it faulters. He bought an ailing business. Have you looked lately at the business climate? This business is supply to him - it will faulter. He will make it so. He is not capable of being true to anything - not even his business. It will die. He will kill it. She will get hers. Just a matter of time. She has changed nothing. He is incapable of change - remember?? If he was ever going to change he would have done it with you. Yeah you are in a very rough spot but isnt the spot you are in the better spot? Think about it - you are surrounded by your children. They love you- they depend on you. Step away from the ride- get your thoughts back to those kids, back to YOU back to finding a life for them far away from this tard. Block all contact - seek legal support for child support and get him the hell out of your life for good. Its about YOU now and what your priorities are and thats the kids. YOU have no time to waste on being anything but concentrating on climbing out of this hole he has dug for you. YOU can do this. YOU are way stronger than he can ever be. He is not happy - it is all a mask. Remember that.
Dec 8 - 4PM
Ellen
Ellen's picture

wow thats a lot

Hi Alfrebob, That is a lot of stuff going on there but one thing that hasn't and isn't going to change in all of it is him. You know his history, you know that you were once that woman that you think he has changed for now. Just cos she is so sure in her denial it is convincing you too. You do know different though. The evidence is smacking you in the face. Look how his second wife lived and look what he did to the kids. The little one would throw up in fright. You surely cannot believe this is a changed man at 50.........what changed so he does actually kill this time? It's not exactly the picture of a happy life is it really.
Dec 8 - 8PM (Reply to #6)
Amazed
Amazed's picture

Cgirl

"Getting the mask that you did" What a great statement. That is so true, and encouraging to realize the facts as you have stated. All the others are getting the mask that we did. It will falter for them, like it did for us. The consistency in their behavior and how they treat people, their kids, their family, their busines will ring true.
Dec 8 - 5PM (Reply to #2)
alfrebob
alfrebob's picture

I want to believe it

Thanks Ellen for your response. I am seeing a therapist to help me deal with the trauma of what he did to me and my children and she says the same thing. I said to her yesterday that I do not know what it will take for me to believe that he is treating her the same. Their relationship is different. He has bought the business that he always wanted so that is great narc supply for him. All the staff who were going to lose their jobs are now worshipping this man who bought the business to keep them in work. She has no young children to distract from him. She can travel at the drop of a hat and support him. I exposed him to her and the staff so he will be behaving himself to prove that I am the bad one. I know I sound mad but the injustice of it is driving me crazy. I have no job, no money, three kids including his baby, yet she works for him and lives the high life..........
Dec 12 - 2PM (Reply to #5)
Ellen
Ellen's picture

nothing else is the high life

nope doesn't wash with me though. Nothing is the high life when you haven't got your kids...........you have the high life. Look at hospital wards full of sick people who have lived the high life......see them now not so much fun. To me the high life is being and feeling healthy, feeling love for myself and my children, knowing that one day i will have grandchildren., knowing that i have not made future generations of unhappiness. For that i have to suffer a bit now but i will do it to save my children and theirs and for women. Just like the suffragettes did for us. You are in the best postition. Don't waste the experience cos time goes by and they will grow up. I am blessed that my ex came into my life and gave me my daughter. He was passing through. Now i have two boys and a girl. I could live without a man for the rest of my life now and have my wonderful children. This means no hurry to look etc. I could always freeze my eggs if i want to make sure i can have more one day. I really wouldn't want that womans life...........no thankyou.
Dec 8 - 7PM (Reply to #3)
agnesmurphy17
agnesmurphy17's picture

High Life?

I hope that you have a court order child support? If there is an order, then his income can be garnished for payment of child support. If he lives the "high life" with the new woman, then he can pay child support. My advice is that you no longer read this woman's e-mails, or his. As long as N has you to dump on & make miserable, he vents all his tensions on you & not this new woman. Without you to dump on . . . things may not go so well for this new woman. Also, his new girlfriend is his 'proxy' to abuse you. She's abusing you for him. (It's always folding in on itself--it's pathological.) No Contact. Focus on yourself & your baby. Only contact via court papers for child support. All these words up there were all about him. HIM. Where are you? Don't waste your precious time being upset by this N's nonsense. P.S. There is no justice with a N. You have had it very, very rough. And I am very sorry for your troubles.
Dec 8 - 11PM (Reply to #4)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

alfrebob

http://www.lisaescott.com/2009/12/03/other-woman-now-hes-happy-her get a child support attorney who's a bulldog and GET SUPPORT. ~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free... but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem Visit My Abuse Website