tkdeejay71's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 20 - 2PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

tkdeejay71's story

Hello,

I'm new to this site. It came as a recommendation from a friend of mine.

I've been involved, off and on for almost 2 years, with a man who I feel is narcissistic. I need someone to validate that, based on the stories I'm going to share. Before I go into those, and there are too many to list here but I'll share a few, I need all the support I can get to move my life forward.

Story #1: This man was on a date with another woman (little did I know). Apparently, they were driving somewhere, and she made a comment about how attractive a certain actor was. He told her to stop the car so he could get out. She wouldn't stop, so he rolled down her window and threw her purse out the window. As he's walking along the road, he calls me to come get him. I do, of course, then I learn why after I picked him up.

Story #2: He was supposed to take me out on a date one Saturday night. He changes his mind (of course) and makes other plans. I end up showing up at the same location he was, and there he was with another woman. I approached him to ask what was going on, and before I could get another word out, he locates a security guard and says I'm harassing him. That night, I ended up in the arms of another man. For whatever reason, I told Narc man what happened and he responds with nasty, NASTY text messages to me, calling me all kinds of names.

Story #3: On one of our first outings together, he went with me to work (I'm a disc jockey and had a party to do that night). Earlier in the day, I was questioning his dealings and interaction with another woman who wouldn't leave him alone. He said nothing was going on. That night, after he had been drinking, the conversation must have came back to him and he began throwing my equipment around as we were cleaning up. When we got in the car to leave, he began punching my window.

Today, just a little while ago, he told me I wasn't a CANDIDATE for him any longer, mostly because I let my emotions run my actions and that I'm not healed from my divorce. He said other than that, I look good on paper and have a lot to offer, but I'm not ready for a relationship. The other woman, who was in story #1, still sees him too. About a month ago, she did something to make him mad and he punched her car door, denting it.

He knows how to suck people back in. He is an expert. She goes back to him, and so have I. I do nothing but cry. I have a hard time concentrating at work and with my children. He says I'm selfish and I throw fits when I don't get my way. He claims he was never committed to me, which is a true statement, however, whenever I went out with someone else, I was a tramp.

I need someone to help me. I'm losing my mind.

Oct 20 - 4PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

welcome

Welcome... - Get yourself Lisa's book (link at right) - Please go through ALL the pages on 'Message Board' as I have loaded it with articles and your questions have probably already been asked and answered many many many times. Click through ALL the pages and read what interests you. You'll get up to speed and learn a LOT. - Please read through our whole blog: http://allabouthim.com - chock full of articles about Ns and healing - Get yourself in THERAPY with a trauma counselor ASAP!!!! You have been hypnotized & need deprogramming and that will take a lot of time. - listen to our free radio show - archived at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allabouthim Go NO CONTACT on this freak. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Pathologicals only discard the best, most precious of gems of people... not the worst. They despise the strong, principled, decent & honest. Their discarding of you is then their highest commendation of your worth!" - A.V.