DaiseyS' story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 20 - 4PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

DaiseyS' story

Hello, my name is Daisey and I have known that somthing was wrong with my daughter for 12+ yrs. She is not my bio child, but I hate to use the word step. Here we go......

I will call her Cleo, she is a twin and she is of course the leader and to her own admission the manipulator of the family. She is divorced with 2 young children and lives with her boyfriend who also has 2 kids the same age group.

She has almost destroyed his life, setting him up for a DUI, and when I say setting up I mean exactly that, she told me she did.

Just like clock work she finds or most often makes somthing up to keep us from seeing our grandkids. She does this about every 4 months. She wants everyone to think she is the perfect mommy. I have come close on more than one occation of calling child services on her but wondered if it would do any good. She is a very good actress. Here is one example of why I almost called.

Her child had their toncils out. She gave him one half of the amount of pain medication she should have. Two hours after there should have been another dose, she refused to give her child any medication for the pain ( subscribed by their doctor) As my prescious little grandchild is trying not to cry (because this only makes it hurt worse) Cleo's boyfried, myself and my husband are trying to get her to give more medication. She refused! I know she loved the power she had at the time and I almost think she enjoyed the childs suffering!? She will only give affection if there is somthing in it for her, or if there is someone she is trying to impress.
She also tells these growing kids when they are full or when they are not full at meal times.
Everytime we get them they act like they are starving.

Her boyfriend has tried to get her into counceling, he actually did for a few visits but she soon figured out the the person in charge was not her and that they took notes. She assumes EVERYONE is stupid. So stupid in fact that she has actually told me some of her deepest fears and some of the things she has done and caused.

Her younger sister is fed up with her and will no longer put up with her, my husband and I are also there. Her twin is not. She is afraid she will not get to see the kids if she does not stay on Cleo's good side.

We have told her boyfriend to run like the wind, but he really has no place to go now that he has burnt all of the bridges with his family. Because of Cleo.
So now he is apart of her fragile crazy little world.

I have only told a very small part of my story. The reason I have is I am more worried about my GRANDCHILDREN what kind of danger are they in? Cleo has told me she doesnt think she has ever LOVED. I know the kids are being effected. But to what levels I do not know. We just hope that by showing and providing care,love, understanding and a place where they feel safe (when we do get to see them) is all that we can do for now.

On the day we found out Cleo was pregnant with her first child, I turned and looked at my husband and said " Someday we will be taking care of that child for good" Of couse it took a minute for him to register my coment.
We went through hell with this girl when she was a teenager. All of the cops knew us, she was always in some kind of trouble. So please dont think I am a Grandma that just wants to raise my Grandchildren. We are no spring chickens. But we would turn our life upside down for our kids and grandkids.

Cleo has asked me for help in the past, but as her sickness gets worse the less chance I think she will ever get help. I hate to say I have given up on her but, I think I have. The most important thing is the children.

I do think that in the future she could end up in jail. She has battered her ex-husband and her current boyfriend in front of the kids in the past. The men have not turned her in. I would guess it is hard to say a girl beat me up.
I do know she uses weapons, not knives or anything but heavy objects when she hits them, I got that much out of the boyfriend. I have personally been hit in the face by her on more than one occation.This is when she was a teen. And yes I did press charges.
She is not that strong, and I never had more than a little reddness. Both men had black eys and bruises!

Has anyone had any experience like mine? Will she hurt her children more than she has? Is there any warning signs?
Should I worry about their saftey? I am already.
I do not want to make waves if there is not going to be a rescue boat in the water. That would just make it so we would have no idea what was happening. At least now we have some contact some of the time.

The reason I picked this site above all others is that about 18 months ago I had a conversation with my Mother inlaw were I stated that:
" I think Cleo can be evil at times" OMG!
All she heard was Cleo is evil.

My mom inlaw was one of the sweetest people I have ever known. My husband was so upset that I would have said that to her. I told him she took it out of context. This caused problems again with my husband and I because his mom passed away a few months ago and that is one of the things she brought up, the last week of her life.
Why I thought Cleo was evil?
So there I was once again defending myself on words taken out of context! I stood my ground on one of the hardest things my husband ever had to go through. I was her primary caregiver to the end and hold no bad feeling toward her. I now know why she misunderstood my comment, she was ill and did not tell us she had cancer for some time.

I kind of got of track here, my point being, that EVIL is somthing that jumped out at me when I read what Lisa had to say.

Cleo will fall apart when she feels she has no control, I think this will be her down fall sooner or later. She tells some of the most outrageous lies I have ever heard. Another thing is she cannot remember what lie she told to what person.

When she is questioned all hell breaks loose and she just erupts out of control. She does not care what she says or does no matter who is there, including her children.

I see how torn her kids are, and my heart breaks everytime. We know she has said bad things to them about us, it shows in their faces. We just show them the same love everytime we see them. They always come around. They know. But they love their mommy even when she is screaming at them for no reason at all, other than to scare them, and to get her fix of power and control.

Thank you for reading and taking the time. If anyone has any thoughts on this matter I would enjoy the input as would my husband.

Thanks
DaiseyS

Nov 5 - 6PM
Chloe
Chloe's picture

Horrible!!!

Children should be protected. If she is a narcissist, she can not love in the deepest way, not even to her children. They are only an extension to her, once they disappoint her, they will be written off, unless they come around and show her all the attention she seeks. It will become a vicious cycle, causing these children to grow up with a very sick environment, where their own choices in partners may be similar. Somebody has got to take a stance with this girl. She needs people to stand up to her, not run away from her because....she has the control and she needs to have it taken from her!!!!!
Oct 20 - 4PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

hire a lawyer

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/child_custody/grandparents_rights.html