faith999's story

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 12 - 5AM
faith999
faith999's picture

faith999's story

Think he's gone?... think again!

After almost 2 years of no contact I had moved on with my life. I was dating and hadn't thought much about him in a very long time.One lovley spring day I answered my phone only to hear my ex N on the other line.He was calling to tell me he had bumped into a friend of mine and had given her a check for a large sum of money he had borrowed from me during our relationship.

Needless to say I was shocked. I had kissed that money good bye.He asked to take me to dinner and I went. I know big mistake!At dinner he told me how he missed me and had changed his life and really wanted me to give him another chance.

You all know the rest of the story. I was back in the movie 9 1/2 weeks(old movie about a N who brilliantly seduces a woman)...Again!! I wish it was only for 9 1/2weeks but I spent another year with him.

It's now been 3 weeks since I left him.. this time for good!

Sep 12 - 10AM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Good testimonial

Good testimonial faith, further proof that what they say has no bearing on what they truly are. The nasty side always eventually resurfaces.
Sep 12 - 5AM
baddream
baddream's picture

Never Good Bye

I'm glad you were able to get away from him after a year and hope he leaves you alone now. Was he back to all his old ways? How long was the honeymoon period this time? The only honest thing my N has said to me is "I'll never say goodbye. Adios means see you later".... In other words, he thinks he gets to do whatever he wants and when he gets bored with that, bingo....he charms me a little and is back in my life! They are never gone until we decide they are. Good bye needs to come from us, we have to find our own closure. Sounds like you were doing great without your N and he manipulated his way back in. So clever, those N's. Bet they spend a lot of time plotting how to do it and gloat when they succeed. Your life will be better again, now that he is gone.
Sep 12 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
James (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Thanks so sharing

No matter how long it's been we will come face to face with them at some time in our life. With the promise of money or some other bait they come a calling. My ex did the same thing, she waited awhile like they all do but sooner or later there comes the knock, knock!!! http://james-personalitydisorder.blogspot.com/