HELP! MY EX NARC IS CALLING ME AND SAYING I TOLD HIS MOTHER THAT HE IS A DRUG DEALER

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 April 19, 2017 - 11:04am

Hi...I'm new. I posted my whole true story earlier under the newcomers conversation. But right now....I need help. I haven't responded to my narc in 17 days. Now he is in Orinda visiting his parents and sending me messages accusing me of calling his mother to tell her that he is a drug addict! I would never do something like that and he knows it. He's lying .....probably to get a reaction from me. He knows how much I love his mother....and she and I are very close. Its been very hard for me to not contact her either. I have a feeling that he will tell her to call me.....or use this time to smear me. Should I answer her call....if she dies call? We are very close. She's probably wondering what's going on. He has been calling me...,and texting me....and sending me songs. He also asked me to not call his mother to tell her we broke up.I don't know what to do about his mom. I miss her. She's been like a mom to me....and she loves me very much...,genuinely. And yes...she is aware about her son's evil ways. When I left him in October 2016 ( please read my story) she begged me to forgive him....and that he loves me. I told her he was cheating and posted intimate pics of him and his lover on FB. But she begged me to take him back. He hoovered me in December 2016....and I took him back end of Jan this year. He emotionally demolished me. And I haven't spoken to him since April 2nd . I haven't responded to any if his calls and messages. Now he is calling....and saying his mom told him that I told her he was a drug dealer. He knows I would never do that. I think he will have his mother call me now.....and if I don't respond....he will smear me to her. I can't handle this. Please someone help me....please.

Tags:
April 19, 2017 - 2:24pm

Oh hon - you can't make

Oh hon - you can't make everyone like you. Hold your head up high and don't waste time or energy trying to win his mom to "your side". She will side with him every time. I've been there, done that with my husband's parents. They refuse to acknowledge that their son is capable of cheating and think I'm crazy.
Hugs to you. Deep breaths.
Block him from your phone, stay strong with NC.

April 19, 2017 - 7:18pm (Reply to #6)

Help me

Thank you. So far...I haven't heard from his mom.,,,and I question whether or not he really is with his mom. I don't think so. Perhaps he's at beach with lover....idk....I have no idea. I know that every time I'm feeling positive...he ruins my day. He began yesterday with ridiculous accusations of telling his mom he was a drug dealer. He keeps calling and texting me...but says nothing of substance.....just stupid stuff...like where are you...I miss you....I'm worried about you....please pick up the phone. Essentially...he says nothing. This week he sent me romantic youtube videos. But this stuff dies nothing for me anymore. I'm not sure why I haven't blocked him. I took down my whatsapp...and my facebook. But he's still emailing me and texting and calling. I guess I'm not ready to stop hearing from him....even though....I do not respond. I guess a part of me doesn't want him to forget about me. I need help. Today...I posted my story....the whole truth...including how our wedding was a big lie....and he refused to marry me officially. I'm trying to let everything out...my anger...my rage...my pain...especially since I cannot tell anyone the truth. I was actually feeling a little better by the time he hoovered me in late December. I should have never taken him back. Now..I feel worse.....because I'm so ashamed. I told everyone that we were just hanging out....with no comittments....keeping it light...and that I was not invested in any relationship with him. But it was all a lie. And now I'm too ashamed to tell anyone...and I have to hide my pain...and my tears.
I fear that he will destroy my reputation and my character....and I'm afraid people will think I'm crazy...and that his mother will hate me. He's calling me again now. How do I move on...

Hssweethurt

April 19, 2017 - 2:17pm

Help me

Thank you for response. I'm so worried that she is going to hate me. I'm afraid he is going to brainwash her. And I'm afraid this is the beginning of more pain. I don't know what to Do if she calls me. I'm scared

Hssweethurt

April 19, 2017 - 1:55pm

He sounds awful. Kudos to you

He sounds awful. Kudos to you for having the courage to leave. I am new here too.
It sounds like he is getting more desperate because you're ignoring him, so he's taking it up a notch.
Really, no matter what you say, his mom will be on his side. Continue NC with this piece of garbage and focus on YOU!

April 19, 2017 - 2:19pm (Reply to #3)

Help me

Thank you...I'm so afraid she will hate me. I'm scared

Hssweethurt

April 19, 2017 - 2:19pm (Reply to #2)

Help me